Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What is the mystery of blogging?

For me, blogging is a mystery. It's safe to say that I am relatively new to blogging. A really good friend of mine blogs and so does a lady that I currently work with. Because I tend to overthink most things, I googled blogging and yahoo searched it. Apparently, this is a place where I can write my inner most thoughts and share probably a bunch of useless information with complete strangers. Have I hit the nail on the head?

I've never been a faithful journal writer. Even while I was growin up I couldn't manage to write more than two days worth of information. I used to envy those people that had diaries so filled with secrets and dreams. If my mom had bothered to search for a diary, the one she'd have found would have been empty. Perhaps this new version of journaling will inspire me to write more. I love to write and I kinda like the idea of keeping a private journal that is public.

So here is to blogging...may my thoughts regularly appear!

No comments: