Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hottie 101

***Warning...guys you might not find this post all that great. And ladies...I wish I had a picture to post with this...sigh.***

I like guys...especially if they are hot guys. Well, I subbed yesterday in a classroom that had a male aide. Girls, I just can't explain how hot this man was!!!! Think Bill Nye (you know...the science guy) but younger and more clean cut. Talk about tall, dark, and dreamy. Hmmm!

Well, he came in and said hello. And oh my gosh his voice...think deep. So deep that your insides kind of feel like they are vibrating after a cord has been plucked. And he was wearing really nice slacks and a button down shirt. He looked like he just stepped off the front cover of GQ. I could barely concentrate on teaching the kids!!!

Anyway, he was with me for the first two hours and then the kids rotated classes and alas he was gone....and finally I was able to teach these little monsters about dinosuars and their fossil eggs. But I did dream about Mr. B most of the day. I kept picturing having to stay after school for detention...wait this is supposed to be a rated G blog. Nevermind then.

Hopefully, if I'm a very good girl and all the stars align, I'll get to sub again in that classroom. Sometimes I really love my job!!!

3 comments:

PokerGodo said...

I'll be hopin' & prayin' for aligned stars!!!

Aud*2020 said...

I wish my aide would have looked like that when I was teaching! But nooooo...I always got the crotchety old ladies.

Anonymous said...

Hey, i hope i get some like that!! Thanks for the text message...it made me smile on a hard day!