Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Update

Daddy is butt-hair-on-his-ear free!

The doctor got what he thought was everything, but of course they will test it to be sure. If for some reason he didn't get it all (and they assured my parents that this doctor rarely has to go back a second time) then my dad will have to go to the hospital because it will require a skin graft to repair the hole.

For the moment, we're all breathing a sigh of relief! Thanks for all the uplifting of my family that went on today. I means very much to me!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Yay!! Good news!!
Now breathe!

Nikky said...

glad to hear it, you and yours deserve an 'easy' one... give daddy a hug (forget the ear/butt kissing for now!LOL)and be grateful it was a good day.

Anonymous said...

SUCH good news!! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update! That's good news!

fragilewisdom said...

That's great! Thanks for the update.

Nikky said...

ok, it's been a couple of weeks, how about a NEW update? How's Dad, how are you???