Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Countin' Blessings

With all the horrific devistation that has come with Katrina, I have a strong desire to count my blessings and to be thankful that all of my family are safe and well tonight.

I feel slightly guilty that I am rejoicing in my blessings and the things that the Lord has given me while others are feeling hopeless and are faced with complete destruction of everything they hold near and dear. I pray tonight for those families that are facing the unknown, for those who are rejoicing that family members are safe, and for the ones that sit by the television or in front of the computer and marvel at the forces of nature.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Steff81: it is blessing to take a moment and be thankful for all that one has, when one can see the loss of so much, taken from so many. Thanks for your post on my site, it's been answered there. I appreciate you dropping in.