Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sonic Commercial...Real Life

I know...I know...I know...I watch too much tv. Which is a little funny because I'm not really home to watch a lot of tv, but when I do watch apparently I watch everything. Commercials included.

Last week sometime, I posted about odd things. I put a little thing about the Sonic commercials. Well, do you remember the one where the dude says he didn't know the Island Fire burger would be spicy and the guy next to him shakes his head and says Island Fire like that should answer that question? Well anyway, tonight we had Sonic for supper.

I tried the Island Fire burger...hey advertising does work!.... and boy was it spicy. I told my dinner companions...boy this thing sure is spicy. Being as I really like those commercials they shook their heads and said well it is the Island Fire burger.

Yeah but I didn't know it was going to be that spicy!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Some people I know like to mute the commercials. Not me, baby. The commercials sometimes are more interesting and funny than the program I'm watching! And I'm totally a sucker for good advertising too. :)