Saturday, September 17, 2005

Pooped

Ever had one of those days where you're going so much that you don't realize how tired you are until you sit still for a few minutes and practically fall asleep where you sit?

That was (well still is though after a few minutes of cat napping I'm feeling slightly refreshed) me today. I slept well last night. I even slept late this morning. But when I did get up it was to hit the ground running. I had a quick breakfast and then started helping my parents get things moved out of the way in their bedroom. They had a new mattress and bed frame delivered today. Anyway, I left that project about 20 minutes before I had to be at work so I could get dressed and my teeth brushed. I worked for a good majority of the day. Came home and was immediately sent out to pick up lunch. Came back and eat and then promptly started to fall asleep. I could barely keep my eyes open. You know it's bad when you don't even have the energy to move to the bedroom...you prefer to just sleep in the sitting position with your shoes on. Unfortunately, that didn't even last long. I had to pick up a new stove at 5pm with my father. Then of course I was a good daughter and said I'd run to Walmart and get the new sheets that go on the deep mattress that goes in my parents bedroom. Came home and helped clean up the old stove and then move it out and put the new one in. I'm just now starting to relax and there is still some laundry to get out of the dryer and a bed to make.

Come on...don't you feel the least bit sorry for me? Or perhaps my agenda today wore you out!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hi Steff, left you a post on your "political way of thinking" post. Best, phil.

Anonymous said...

stef just wanted you to know i have read your blog actually ive read all of them now. water logged was so funny, but i dont know who were talking about when you said there are some people you didnt really miss. :) love ya!