Saturday, September 24, 2005

Useless Information

Here is some pretty much useless information about me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up around 8:15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "40 Year Old Virgin" I'm convinced that this movie was made by males that are still in an adolescence phase of life.
4. What is your favorite TV show? This is a toughie as I like TV (as previously stated in other posts) but I think I would have to say The West Wing. I even like to watch the marathon on Monday nights on Bravo....every week.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Blueberry Bagel with Cinnamon Swirl cream cheese
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Is a medium rare steak actually considered a cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike? canned green beans....ICK
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Munchos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? anything Toby Keith
11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford
12. Favorite sandwich? Roast beef on a wheat bread with mayo, swiss, lettuce, salt and pepper
13. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, shallowness
14. Favorite item of clothing? pink and grey yoga pants
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Scotland
16. What color is your bathroom? sage green
17. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Carolina Blue
18. Where would you want to retire to? uhm you know I've never thought about this question
19. Favorite time of day? early evening
20. Where were you born? Texas
21. Favorite sport to watch? Professional Football
24. What laundrydetergent do you use? I don't know. I'd have to turn on the light to find out and I'm not really in the mood to do that
25. Coke or Pepsi? definetely Coke, preferably Vanilla Coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning in the sense that I can get up and get going without being too witchy to people, but I love to stay up late too
27. What size shoe do you wear? 7 1/2
28. Do you have any pets? yep, Sophie (toy poodle) and Morty and Dexter (tom cats)
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I've lost 20 pounds...its not exactly new news but it is still exciting!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? now I know I said I disliked shallowness in a person but what can I say...I was an only child and little spoiled so when I was little I wanted to be married to a rich guy
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Reece's cup...especially those big ones they have now...yummy!
32. What is your best childhood memory? I have so many, but it would have to be when my entire family (aunts, grandparents, cousin) all went to Colorado for Christmas. We were supposed to stay in this huge house in the woods but the plumbing froze (imagine that) and we ended up at these tiny motel cabins in town. It was the best Christmas EVER!!!
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Sonic car hop, waitress, bartender, Boys and girls club, stall cleaner, manager
34 What color underwear are you wearing? lime green with little pink flowers
35. Nicknames: Steff, Steffy, Doodlebug
36. Piercing? Ears
37. Eye color? hazel
38. Ever been to Africa? No
39. Ever been toilet papering? ummm isn't that like a requirement for passing high school?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Oh yes!
41. Been in a car accident? more like accidentS...three since I got my driver's license
42. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
43. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays
45. Favorite flower? Hydrangia
46. Favorite ice cream? Coffee with nuts
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Doesn't matter to me
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bueno
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? tan
50. Failed your drivers test? nope.
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Walmart or a scrapbooking store
53. What do you do most often do when you are bored? I like to read romance novels
54. Bedtime? around 11pm
56. Last person you went to dinner with? Brynn and Debbie
57. Ford or Chevy? Ford
58. What are you listening to right now? the whirl from the tower on my computer
59. What is your favorite color? purple
60. Lake, Ocean or river? Is this one of those questions that tells me which way I like to have sex??? I'd probably say lake.
61. How many tattoos do you have? nope not a one
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? the chicken

Now for those (I'm being generous here!) few of you that actually read this entire list of useless stuff...thank you. And for those of you who didn't...well you're missing out on what color my panties are. :op

No comments: