Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Bridget Jones Night

I was blessed, or rather cursed, with hips instead of nice big breasts. I'm not tall and willowy...more petite and curvy. I don't think I need to have painted on clothes to look attractive. And to quote Bridget "my legs only come up to here and I'll always be just a little bit fat."

I've always prided myself on not being wrapped up in how I look. My self-confidence isn't wrapped up in what size jeans I wear or how big my breasts are in porportion to the rest of me. But unfortunately, tonight I kinda feel like ranting. And at the root of all this self pity and frustration is, of course, a guy. He's not even really my guy. He's just a guy that I've spent considerable time flirting with and wishing he was my guy.

Anyway, tonight he spent the better part of the night ogling her breasts which are considerably more than mine. And she's younger. But, heck...I am not old!

GRRR I can't believe that I am even letting her and his apparent interest in her get to me like this. Well, here's what I did. I ignored (okay so I didn't ignore...I pretended to be really interested in my hot dog and kept track of his every move) him. Then as the night was over and we were getting ready to go home I made a point to say goodnight to everyone except boob girl and boob watching boy. He noticed and walked out just a few seconds after me. But I got in my car and burned rubber getting out of the parking lot. Childish yes. Did it make me feel better...not exactly. Would he have asked what was wrong? Was he coming to ask where his goodnight was? We'll never know.

So, is there anything to those "we must, we must, we must increase our bust" excersizes?

1 comment:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

No - there's no reliab;e way to increase bust size wihtout shelling out some monster bucks. Any guy with a tiny winkie can ogle big breasts... we're at a disadvantage because they can get a good idea of what lies beneath our clothing... where as penises can hide beneath denim.

We all have childish, jealous moments. But you are perfect for someone. Hold out for that person. If this guy is it, hes going to love your breasts the way they are.

By the way, I've had this discussion with many men, and even though they like to lok at the big ones in public, when the clothes come off, they don't care about anything besides the nipple. At least that is what my very unscientific research has shown!

Most bust increasing excercises just increase the muscle mass and burn the breast fat... making them essentially smaller. Get a good bra and try not to look at who's looking at whom.