Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shirley

I'm going to a Halloween party. I'm going as Shirley. You know...the other half of Laverne? Anyway, while this wouldn't be my first choice (I was strongly pulling for Betty and Wilma) I am resigned to being her. My cohort also wants us to learn the theme song. People am I the only one who thinks this is too much?! :op Anyway, after wracking my closet and threatening to raid hers, I think I've discovered something I could wear. It's pretty simple. An A line skirt, a sweater, and a scarf around my neck. Now another question, will anyone know who we are? Of course she'll be wearing the L so maybe they will get it.

Not a lot worth writing about in my blog so far this week. There is a debate taking place on another blog about gay marriage. Some people are really nasty with the name calling. Anyway, I'm currently trying to make my point in the nicest way possible. I'll keep you posted.

Now, I see my little numbers increasing on the times my blog has been viewed so why aren't you people leaving comments? I'll admit it...I like getting comments. So if you've taken the time to read this far into the post, please leave me a comment letting me know you were here!

7 comments:

mal said...

I sucked into going as a "french maid" as part of a "3 stoogettes" thing. The OH will be off killing something that weekend so its me and the girls.

I have a feeling that the younger crowd will not be getting the Laverne and Shirley thing either...no poodle skirt? *L*

Thanks for stopping by

Mr Bill said...

I hope I'm not intruding. So much has changed for all of us in the last 40 some years, either your parents, religion, or a very good teacher gave you the idea to take pride in yourself. Read my post @ Rachael's.

doodlebugmom said...

Hey Steff

I got your message. Sure add the link...I think!

Linda :o)

doodlebugmom said...

Hi, Its me again. I am a bit of a quote junky. I find a lot them at brainyquote.com


Phil and his fellow bloggers thrive on the debates on their blog. Keep posting. Thats what free speach is all about

:o)

doodlebugmom said...

OMG. I cant spell....speech.. speech...speech...I should write it 100 times of the chalkboard! lol

doodlebugmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PokerGodo said...

Just a quick question, last year you went as a black eyed pea with a "P" on your shirt, this year, as Shirley with an "S" on your shirt, do you have a thing with Halloween costumes that requires letters on your shirt??? Just wondering and giving ya a hard time. Miss you sweety!!