Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Steffany Needs....

I've seen this a few other places, but I'm giving credit to Linda.

Apparently, for a bunch of chuckles you can go to your favorite search engine (I used google...not my favorite one but the one that everyone seemed to be using) and typed in steffany needs and hit search. Listed below are some of the results...along with my responses.

Enjoy!

Steffany needs a strong manly shoulder to lean on...preferably an alpha one. (okay...this sounds just about right)
Steffany needs a bed! (yes the ! was included...hmm a bed huh?)
Steffany needs to find a mature person to marry who's man enough to handle her. (I'm starting to see a pattern. Which is funny because I taught little first graders about patterns today. Now as for this handling thing...hmm)
Steffany needs rhinoplasty surgery.
Steffany needs to find a missing mother and child.
Steffany needs to move to Omaha. (where is Omaha?)
Steffany needs cash fast. (hallaluja!)
Steffany needs Ranger's savvy and expertise. (his expertise in what I wonder)

Well that was fun.

2 comments:

mikster said...

lol....those are some needs ya got there...and omaha is in nebraska.

mal said...

I have been to Omaha, why would any one WANT to go there? *L*