Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Crafty Project


See how crafty I am! I'm in a Circle Journal group and we had to make a way to sign in on our journal. This is mine. I took a 4x4 square of white Bazzill cardstock and then cut out the large S. I put a square of Making Memories paper behind it. The inking was courtesy of my mom who does Stampin' Up. The words at the bottom are some of my favorite things that start with the letter S and then I signed my name on the side.

For those of you who do scrapbooking I'm sure this is neat. For those of you who don't I'm sure this seems like the waste of perfectly good blog space. :op

5 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

very cool Steff!

Linda :o)

mikster said...

I've always thought of you as 'crafty'.....lol

Steff said...

Linda: Thanks! I get a lot of inspiration from what you post.

Mike: This sounds lewd...lol.

Tracy O'Brien said...

That is so pretty, I've been really busy recently, but I normally love painting and crafts in general. It's so therapeutic! Love the colours in your piece though, really nice!

PokerGodo said...

too cool, sweety!!!