Friday, January 13, 2006

I Was Tagged!

Four

1. Four jobs I've had
* cashier in the hospital gift shop
* Outreach program Leader for the Girl Scouts
* Sales clerk at Sav-On Office Supplies
* my current position of sales clerk at my local scrapbook store

2. Four movies I'd watch over and over
* Beauty and The Beast
* Bridget Jones's Diary
* American Wedding
* Steel Magnolias

3. Four places I have lived
* A medium sized town in Texas
* Another medium sized town in Texas where I went to college
I haven't lived four different places yet...how sad right?!

4. Four TV shows I love to watch
* West Wing
* Paula Deen (she is a hoot) (stealing from Linda...I love her too!)
* Survivor
* Grey's Anatomy

5. Four websites I visit daily
* yahoo.com (email)
* amazon.com (gotta keep my shopping cart updated!)
* cox.net (mostly for the news)
* Blogs

6. Four places I have been on vacation
* New York City
* Las Vegas
* New Orleans
* Colorado Springs

7. Four foods I love
* Chicken Caesar Salad
* Steak (medium rare)
* cheesecake
* corn casserole

8. Four places I would rather be
* In the classroom teaching (not just subbing!)
* Settled into my own house or apartment
* some cabin in the mountains (preferably with snow surrounding me)
* bed

9. Now tag four
* Shari
* Baloobas Girl
* Mike
* Rachael

3 comments:

Tracy O'Brien said...

Does that mean I've been tagged!! ; ) Ok I'll give it a shot! Helps to make up for being really bad for updating in the last while!!

mikster said...

Tagged?....tagged?....moi?

Steff said...

Baloobas: Yeah it's been a while since you posted...and this is punishment! :op

Mike: Don't think of it as tagging...think of it as an excersize to get you back in the groove of blogging!