Friday, February 10, 2006

Survivor Recap

Okay, I'm just letting you know right now that every Friday I'm going to post a Survivor Recap.

First of all....I just feel like I should say...

SHANE IS A MORON!

A self-proclaimed "34 year old going on 12", he's just a whiner. If you want to go home that bad then just go home. I would have voted him off. As a matter of fact, I'd probably vote for him EVERY time no matter what. (Incidentally, that's probably why I'm not a good choice for this show because I can't let stuff go. Seriously, I still occasionally stew over something that happened this past summer. Yeah, I know...I have an issue. But I'm sure you have yours too.) Anyway, Shane drives me batty.

What's her name that lost the fishing spear (see...she made quite an impression...lol). Okay, if you don't know anything about spear fishing and your tribe only has ONE spear...don't ask to be the first to use it. I do not fish. I would not have thought I could catch fish. If I can't fish in my own home town then what the heck would make me think I could fish in Panama? Well, nameless girl, takes out the only fast and efficient way of catching food and promptly shoots it off her arm. It sinks down to the bottom of the sea...right along with her chance at a million dollars.

Just for the record, I would hate to have to spend one minute on Exile Island let alone days.

I don't think that Melinda deserved to be voted out last night, but I do have to say that when you know your head is on the chopping block get off your butt and try and find a way to take it off. I swear, some people wouldn't know how to get into an alliance if they had a manuel as their luxury item.

Okay...now back to regularly scheduled posting!

14 comments:

mikster said...

You people and your 'reality' shows....lol....You're all crazy....CRAZY!!!!.....lol

Steff said...

Now, I'm just "you people"? You're breaking my heart today Mike. :o(

mikster said...

Awwwww......sweetie....you know you're 'speshl.

Shouldn't you be larning some chilluns today?

Steff said...

LOL..I know. I'm just a special kind of girl.

The chilluns (who talks like that?) are taking a test (the first one I've ever made up!) today so they are quiet and keep wondering what I'm doing over here.

PokerGodo said...

Have to hand it to you Steff, playing on the 'puter and bloggin' while at school!! Hope you don't get caught by the . . . oh, yeah, nevermind, YOU ARE the teacher!!! Way to multi-task there, girl!!

mikster said...

Soooo...you gonna let the class in on your blog after the test?...lol

Steff said...

Shari: I'm all about the multi-tasking! I learned from the best (when it comes to 'puter playing at work...lol)!

Mike: Oh didn't I tell you...you're the guest speaker this afternoon? lol

mikster said...

Wow....lemme polish up an inspirational speech for em....I'm sure it'll involve toes, pj's...and a dude named Earl

Steff said...

I started to make some smart comment about this being the week for sex ed. but then I realized just how horrible it would be if you combined the above mentioned and sex.

Horrible for me...I'm sure you'd think it was highly entertaining.

mikster said...

lmao

I'm (nearly) typeless.

*snort*

*giggle*

Steff said...

Well I do recall something about you offering to teach...hmm.

Men are so easily amused. LOL

Tracy O'Brien said...

Survivor.. I'd never be able to do anything like that! For one thing I couldn't handle the bitchiness and the manipulation. All the sneakiness.. nasty!

The only reality tv show running here at the moment.. well it's not really a reality tv show but it's the equivalent of Pop Idol.. called You're a Star over here. It's entertaining, especially when you know people on it.. and seeing as Ireland is so small you usually know a few, even if it's through friends and stuff. I'm rooting for a girl from Cork.. Jeanette. Brilliant voice.

Anyway.. enough blathering on! I'm sure those kids were so curious as to what you were up to!

Trina said...

I LOVE Survivor. I didn't know the new season had started. Thanks for the heads up. Well you can count on me to read your Friday posts so make room for my comments. I am sure I will have PLENTY to say!!
LOL

Deb said...

When I saw the title, "Shane Is a Moron!" I thought----OMG----I love Shane! (On "The L word"...) What a fricken dyke I am.

Okay, I'll shut up now.