Friday, February 17, 2006

Survivor Recap

I love Survivor! I do so enjoy it when the people that think they are so "in control" are voted out and its a complete shock to them.

Okay, there were only a few things of real interest from last night.

First, let's all be thankful that Cierre was covered. I don't know about you, but seeing her ample bosom falling out of her bathing suit was just too much last week. This is a family type show!

Second, SHANE IS A MORON. And now the moron has a seat. I was a little disappointed that they won the immunity challenge because I'd love to see Shane go. He was too funny when he said "This is Shane's thinking seat." Again...what moron.

Third, I found it very funny that after the other tribe voted to send Bruce back to Exile Island and the torrential rains started they wanted to stop and remember Bruce. They were all warm and dry in their tarped tent and poor Bruce is huddling up with a rock over his head. I'm so not cut out for Survivor!!

Fourth, Hahahahaha Misty. Flirting got her no where.

Okay, those of you that watch Survivor let me know what you thought. Maybe at Merge we can pick who we think are going to be the final two and then the Sole Survivor...what do you think?

8 comments:

Deb said...

I'm way too into "The Beauty & the Geek"... I know...I'm a loser!

Trina said...

Okay here I gooooo....
Shane is a SCARY moron! He seems to be a wee bit off balanced, I don't mean while he is sitting on that stupid rock. He obviously missed "sharing day" in kindergarten. I CANNOT wait to see him go, and I hope it is a complete shock. I was disappointed to see Misty go, I don't know, I just liked her. I felt horrible for Bruce and thought...geez he's going to sick out there, it was kind of cruel. But that's why I LOVE Survivor!

Anonymous said...

Surely I'm not alone in thinking that Cierre has an unfair advantage in the water challenges with those huge flotation devices she has!!

momto3blessings said...

I felt so bad for Bruce he seems like a nice guy. And SHane has got to go he drives me nuts.

momto3blessings said...

Oh and deb I love Beauty and the Geek!

mikster said...

I worry about you.....lol

They still telecast Survivor huh?

Wow.

*snickers*

Steff said...

~deb: I don't like those shows that make it seem like a geek getting a beauty is so strange. I watched the first season of Average Joe and was disappointed. But mostly I'm all for a good reality tv show!

Trina: I'm kind of excited to see what happens next week when he starts turning on his own allience. He's such a moron that it's kind of fun to watch him freak out!

Dennis: LOL...I love it! Yeah that is kind of an unfair advantage. And add that to the fact that if she isn't wearing a coverup she's blinding her competition when she pops out. LOL!

Blessings: Off with Shane...Off with Shane... I do hate it that Bruce has born the brunt of Exile Island. At least they don't seem to be talking about voting him off. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Mike: Yes...Survivor is still on and as you can see there are a lot of fans...better watch what you say! As punishment we might make you sit on the thinking seat...LOL. Gosh are you better yet?

*~Annette~* said...

I'm with on Survivor. I'm having to miss tonight due to a practice.... but Shane is an idiot.