Saturday, February 25, 2006

Survivor Recap

I bet a few of you thought I might have forgotten...not true. Just running a few days behind.

Oh the naive little souls over at La Mina. They think they have this perfect little alliance going on between the men. There is no way that four will make it to the final anything. I'd be surprised if they survive the merge. Does anyone else think they shot themselves in their collective foot by voting off Ruth Marie? Loyalty is a big component of this game. Namely you have to be loyal to yourself. And then you can be cautiously loyal to your alliance. Anyone with an eyeball could see that Ruth Marie would have been extremely loyal to her alliance (to the point of being disloyal to herself) right up until the point that she wasn't useful any longer. I swear...that is what makes me so nuts...these people do not think beyond that day. You have to think like you're going to make it to the final two and plan accordingly. If you don't then you end up in the mess the guys are going to find themselves in. That'd be my plan if I was on Survivor. But I'll never be on Survivor. First, I don't do dirt and bugs (or reptiles). Second, I don't do fish either...any kind of fish (except Gorton garlic herb fillets and I doubt that they'd offer that as a reward). Third, I do not like the idea of going without a shower and being able to wash my private parts. Well, my list could go on and on...I'm much more qualified to be a watcher than a participant.

Do you think they spent much money on Jeff's wardrobe? He is always wearing khaki pants and blue shirt? Am I the only one watching that closely? Boy when I watch tv I watch tv.

I love what is happening over at Casaya. Ceirre should be set if she'll just bide her time and let the group of four destroy themselves. The alliance of Courtney, Danielle, Aras, and Shane (the moron) will probably go by the way of the Casa de Charmine. That was the funniest thing! Anyway, I'm kinda changing my tune about Shane (nope...I do still think he's a scary moron) but he is kind of fun to watch. He adds some dynamic to the group.

It should start getting interesting!! Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I quit watching survivor becuase my kids can't be that quiet for an hour! We watch american idol instead... it's okay to make noise during that show!

KWR said...

I think LaMina blew it when they voted Misty off last week. That's when they should have gotten Ruth Marie off not because there is anything wrong with her but Misty was clearly the stronger player and maybe they would have won the challenge.

Visit us at The Dumb Ox (thomistic.blogger.com)

mikster said...

So...does this show fall along Darwin's theory?

Can you tell I've never seen it?...lol

Steff said...

Rachael: We watch American Idol too...we just tape it and watch it after Survivor. This is the first season that we've actually watched. That Simon is such a lemon!

Veritas: I was surprised that they voted out Misty too, but you should never be that confident unless you have immunity. And it's a mute point now...they have to live with the choices that they make. BTW...I do visit and often.

Mike: Yes...silly man...it's obvious you don't watch Survivor.

mikster said...

Does Gloria Gaynor sing the theme song to this show?

*snickers*

mikster said...

Where are you? Are you letting work interfere with blogging today?

Did you all of a sudden get all 'responsible' on us?

Is everything ok?

Enquiring minds wanna know!?!

*~Annette~* said...

He is a scary moron, isn't he????

Steff said...

Mike: 1. Work 2. Unfortunately, yes. Papers to grade, kids to beat...opps I mean correct, lessons to plan. 3. I'm trying responsible on for size today. 4. Everything is fine. 5. You need a hobby...I hear Survivor is out on DVD :op

Annette: He is scary but not in an I'll hurt you kind of way, but I would certainly be leery of getting into any kind of allience with him.