Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Useless Information

Fun Survey!!

Place an X by all the things you've done

() Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
( ) Been in love
(X) Been dumped
() Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
(X) Gone on a blind date
( x) Lied to a friend
( x) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
() Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
( ) lived in another country
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
( ) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
() Played cops and robbers
() Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( x) Made prank phone calls...
(X) been angry enough to cause serious bodily injury
() smoked a cigarette
( )Smoked pot
(X) Written a letter to Santa Clause
() Kicked someone out of your home
() Open your home to another in need
( ) slept on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) roller-skated
(X) Ice-skated
( x) skinny dipped

Any nicknames? Steff, Steffy, darlin', doodlebug
Mother's first and middle name? Belinda Jo
What is your favorite drink? geez...do they mean non-alcoholic or not? Non-alcoholic Barqs Rootbeer and Alcoholic Kiwi-tinis
Tattoos?? none
Body Piercing? two holes in my ears
How much do you love your job? what job?
Birthplace: Texas
Favorite vacation spot? Yellow Stone National Park
Ever been to Africa? No
Ever steal any traffic signs? no
Ever been in a car accident? Yes
A, B, C, D, DD cup size?? C
2 Door or 4 Door? 4
Salad dressing? Caesar
Favorite pie? pecan (pronounced pa cahhhn NOT pee can)
Favorite Number? 3
Favorite movie? Beaches
Which season? Winter
Favorite holiday?? Christmas
Favorite food? Steak
Favorite day of the week? Thursday (Survivor night!)
Favorite brand of body soap? bar - Irish Spring liquid - Bath and Body Works Plumeria
Favorite TV show?? The West Wing
Toothpaste?? Crest
Favorite smell?? after the rain (and the smell of snow)
What do you do to relax? read

Well there you go folks...a little useless trivia about me.

7 comments:

Deb said...

Can I take you out for a nice filet mignon and some kiwitinis???? Come to NY! Girls night out!!! :) Great little tidbits on ya! And...ummm...nice...cup...size...

*w*

Tracy O'Brien said...

hehe thanks tor the quiz it's funny Steff! What do you mean what job???! I don't think we have Irish Spring soap over here..kind of funny!!

mikster said...

You skinny-dipped huh?

(For some reason I can't picture that...well...I can...but I can't....lol)

PokerGodo said...

I wouldn't necessarily call it "useless"!! I'm sure some of us could find good uses for these little tidbits of information . . . . Guess you'll just have to see what we come up with!!!

I'm sure I could come up with a few things we could do to give ya a couple of more "X"'s up there!!

*evil giggles and raised eyebrows**

Steff said...

D. Ox: LOL...nope. We just met the ordinary way...we left comments!

Deb: You can absolutely take me out! I'll have to email you the recipe for Kiwi-tinis. They are wonderful!!! Okay okay...I'm on the small side of C. Fine...geez..B without the underwire and slight padding.

Baloobas: What job as in I don't have a real job yet. D. Ox is so funny!

Mike: yep...skinny dipped co-ed one night really late while I working at a summer camp. Boy...that was a late night and thankfully we didn't get into too much trouble.

Shari: Goodness...someone is rubbing off on you! I'm worried...lol. And who is this "we"?

PokerGodo said...

Um . . um . . .what was the question??? . . . . *giggles* I guess I meant "we" as in a general term to include anyone who reads this and wants to help you out. . .


um . . . um . . .

Yeah, That's it!!! That's what I meant!!!

Love ya sweety!!

momto3blessings said...

I love the bath and body works plumeria also.