Saturday, May 06, 2006

Smurfy Confusion (Cleared!!!)

My first post in several days and it's a post of not much substance. You know...the kind that will probably amuse a few, disgust a few, send anonymous after me with threats of the "there is a name for girls like you...", and hopefully be a little thought provoking for a few.

I was at one of those social engagements this weekend (partying with my girl Jamie and Sophia...if she'd get her bum in gear and get her blogger up I'd link her too) and the subject of Smurfs came up. Here is a little snippet of the conversation:

This Blogger: "Where did all the baby smurfs come from if Smurfette was the only girl smurf in the clan?"

Favorite Store Owner: "No, there were other female smurfs. There was an episode where a Mama smurf was looking for a baby smurf."

S%phia (who doesn't have her blogger up yet): "Nope...it was just Smurfette."

FSO: "You're going to have to prove that one to me."

Wicked Friday Night Hostess: "Nope..it was just Smurfette."

S(WDHHBUY): "Face it...she took one for the team."

WFNH: "More like she took one from the team."

So...here is the question...was Smurfette the only girl smurf?

(How many of you are wondering what the heck I did Friday night? LOL)

Answer: What would I do without my favorite Baloobas?!! I'd still be wondering about these smurfy things. Thanks chick for getting this cleared up for me!!!

There were THREE female smurfs. Smurfette was originally supposed to be bad (guess you were right Mike...the tramp). Sassette Smurf was created to be a sister for the smurfs (and I might mention there was a little link you could click to see how she was "created"...yeah blue guys three apples tall creating a girl smurf...not what I want to see at 11pm). And lastly there was Nanny Smurf...who as her name emplies was the smurfs' nanny. Alas...we can all rest easy.

11 comments:

Sophia said...

Hey I am here and do not think that we had a wicked hostes; she did show me her breast(with bra on that is)
I still think there was more than smurfette

mikster said...

I'm glad to see that when you're out with friends you discuss important issues like this. I always suspected smurfette was a little tramp myself.

*~Annette~* said...

There was TWO. Remember the bratty "kids". Smurfette and then the other one. But when Smurfette went "bad", she had black hair. Good Smurfette had blonde hair.

Steff said...

Sophia: Yes...your profile is up but not your blog. And I thought you were with me on there just being one smurfette...that must have been Tammie...the little show off...LOL.

Jamie: The smurf conversation was on Friday night around penis cakes with coconut and you losing your scrappin' cherry. Goodness...everything sounds dirty today. *snickers*

Mike: There is just something about one Smurfette and all those boy smurfs. Especially Grandpa Smurf. He was probaby an old pervert...hey wait a second...
*snickers*

Annette: I did watch the Smurfs, but with my innocent mind I didn't think about the details of it. At least not until I spent quality time with Jamie, Tammy, Summer, and Sophia...they are corrupting me! Or maybe it was the other way around...lol.

Anonymous said...

I am not the one that said there were other female smurfs. :) Not sure who it was, but it definately was not me.

Tracy O'Brien said...

sounds like you had a great night!! I can't remember any other female smurfs.. but then again I wasn't really thinking about those kinds of things at that age!! But... I did find this link and it solves all your questions!!!
http://bluebuddies.com/help/smurf_names_and_list_of_the_smurfs.htm

Steff said...

Summer: Hey, thanks for stopping by! And I could have sworn it was you who said that there was an episode where a mama smurf was looking for a baby smurf. Maybe it was Sophia... Sorry! Didn't mean to misquote you.

Jamie: Around the bottom...like hair. Enough said right?! LOL

Baloobas: I wasn't thinking that then either and I'm off to check the link. You're too great for finding that!!! And yes, girl time is always a blast...it was wild :o)

Staci said...

so sorry i missed this one and the coconut stuff must have been a riot!!

*~Annette~* said...

who the crap was Nanny? I NEVER heard of Nanny smurf. But I knew about Sassette (who was really annoying)...

mikster said...

So this was a "Girls Gone Wild" smurf style party huh?

Deb said...

Where am I?

Wait, remember Gargamel? Was that his name? That evil guy on the hill of the village?