Thursday, June 22, 2006

VOTE Baby VOTE!

For anyone that has been reading my little piece of blogland can tell you, I'm an avid reality tv junkie. I love Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, etc.

Anyway, Big Brother is gearing up for it's seventh season (that has to mean it's a good show right!) and it's America's Choice. For anyone else that enjoys reality tv you know what that is all about. And for those of you who don't (shame on you first of all....) it's where America gets to decide who will be in the house. Okay technically only half of the total number of people that will get in, but still....it's in OUR hands. I've voted several times today (**) but if you've got nothing better to do in the next few minutes (*) then please head over to www.cbs.com and click on the Big Brother link. Then vote for the following people:

Kaysar (total hottie!)
Howie (gotta love a guy that wants to be a Jedi)
Janelle (sweet combo of sass and bitch)
* I'm cutting this post short so you'll have nothing else to do for the next few minutes which will result in you going and voting (hopefully!)

**I do have better things to be doing (I am a busy girl this week) but you've got to have some priorities right?!

11 comments:

mikster said...

I'm still having trouble relating reality with reality tv....just saying.

*~Annette~* said...

I LOVE REALITY TV!! Shhhh... don't tell Steve. Ok, so he already knows. I'm a TOTAL Survivor geek, you know that.

mikster said...

I think some sort of intervention is needed here.

*snickers*

Tracy O'Brien said...

I'm totally hooked on Big Brother in the UK, it's been running I think 5/6 weeks now and getting heated :) though there are no real hotties.. just lots of bitching and hilarity!

Other than that I just can't keep away from the World Cup, it's just too addictive and I need to concentrate on thesis!! Why is it attention spans go out the window when you need them the most!!

Steff said...

Mike: Okay, reality TV isn't really reality, but it's fun to see how people thrown together can come together and work together. Wow...that's a lot of together...lol.

Annette: I'd totally be in an allience with you!!!

Mike: Intervention...I don't need no stinkin' intervention :)

Baloobas: Which BB are you getting in the UK? Are you seeing the All-Stars one? And trust me...you'd remember Kaysar (pardon me while I swoon!).

mikster said...

OMG....now she's swooning...what's next?

*snickers*

Steff said...

Mike: I'm sure your imagination is much better than anything I could actually do.

*snickers*

WordBearer said...

I'm not all that in to reality tv. I like sitcoms. Especially the ones where fat ugly guys end up with hot wives. Gives hope to thin ugly guys like me.

The only really good reality show is Cops. It teaches us some very valuable lessons like you can not talk your way out of urinating on a sleeping hobo. You just have to be a man and own up to it.

Tracy O'Brien said...

The BB in the UK is actually it's own reality tv show, it's no. 7 in the series! Very funny tonight, was actually holding my cheeks laughing cos it hurt so much!! Have to say it is seriously addictive!!!

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Big Brother has never sucked me in. Survivor can, I hate it when the Mole was cancelled... but BB never grabbed me. I will vote on your behalf though. I'm nice like that.

Anonymous said...

Okay this is my 3rd comment on your posts today...hehehe
I am not a Big Brother fan, but Survivor or Apprentice, well I am all over that! Staying tuned for those shows and your updates.