Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cardboard And Bubble Wrap

Moving...it's become a dreaded word. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm super excited about the move and all it represents for me, but gosh darn it...I'm so sick of packing and dusting and packing.

It's official...I have way too much crap. Hey...that should have been the title of this post. LOL. At least I'm still laughing at the boxes and not ranting and raving at them. I'm sure that will come when I manage to haul my butt to bed in a few minutes and stub my toe. I have several boxes lined up around the perimeter of my bedroom and they are just sitting there waiting for packing tape.

Anyway, while things are slowly coming together, I just wanted to pass along a few updates. I probably won't have time to post much for the next week or so. I thought about asking for another guest poster, but everyone seems to be busy these days. And the last time...well I wasn't ready for the blog world to know about my fixation with Pee Wee Herman. So, my blog will sit untouched. Feel free to come back several times and touch it. It likes being touched.

Okay where was I...oh yes. Updates:

Jake: He looks so much better. I guess we didn't realize how sick he was because once he got started on antibiotics he has become a bundle of energy. He goes back tomorrow morning for his check up. His eye still looks deformed but we're already so in love with him that even if he was completely blind we'd still want him! He's going to be making the trip with us for the move. He's still too little to stay alone. Anyway, here is to hoping he doesn't get car sick :)

Packing: Did I mention that I hate it? How come boxes only come in squares???

Ummm well I guess there wasn't a lot to update about. Well, consider yourselves lucky...as someone pointed out the other day I have a habit of NOT "making a long story short".

Y'all take care while I'm away!

7 comments:

mikster said...

Good luck with the move....and yeah....that guest poster you had was a douchemonkey, huh?

Keep in touch.

Steff said...

Mike: Thanks...and I will keep in touch. Just a short absence while I move. As for that poster...well I like his sense of humor so I guess he wasn't too awful.

Greg said...

UGH, I hate packing with a passion, and I'm planning to start moving myself. So very soon I shall be feeling your pain!!

[Nice blog.]

Deb said...

Wait, what's up with this Pee Wee Herman fixation?

Hope Jake feels better...

And don't you just hate the beginning of moving into another place? I remember tripping over boxes and boxes, and then trying to remember which box was full of what. (Yeah, I was stupid enough NOT to mark the boxes!)

Here's to a easy and stress-free move!

Sophia said...

Take care ... I hope all went well with the move. Some one needs to invent boxes with curves.
Sophia

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can attest to you having way toooooo much CRAP! No offense, though! I better be mentioned in the unpacking post, about my beautifullllll wall.....yeah. I had fun, even in the rain! ;-)
Love ya hon!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! south american woman amateurs sluts c.itoh 1067 ccd barcode scanner 67mm Men's swimwear 1990 undelete security Faq mesotherapy 1969 1972 chevrolet pickup http://www.lawyer-salary-survey.info/Legal2.html school library barcode scanner Bar code pos barcode scanner 301 coffee folgers maker single psc qs6500 barcode scanner Barcode scanners auburn maine Xxx huge cocks tight pussies Luxury hotel rome ionamin diet pill Lexapro for fibromyalgia Project management class maine Basketball club teams Soccer trophy tyrone Vitamin b3 or niacin