Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An Email From Steff

Mike,

Would you do me a favor? I'd owe you one.

My computer has crashed and I'm at the point of deciding whether to invest in it's repair or to go ahead and bite the extremely large bullet and get a new laptop. Anyway, while I'm waiting I'm afraid that my blog will waste away without proper attention. I didn't even get to prepare my couple of blog friends about this probably a few weeks long absense. Would you please post a little something on there about a crashed computer and a befuddled poster? I've given you my password and access before so I'm fairly comfortable with you doing this. If you got time and the want to I'd appreciate it. Thanks!


Okay folks, our poor lil steffy is going to be out of the blogging loop for a bit.

I didn't add the entire content of her email to me though because I'm probably not supposed to share what she owes me for this. I'm sure it has something to do the pajamas though.

Well....ok....that's probably not true.

I left out her user name and password though. I'm thoughtful like that.

So hopefully she gets this worked out and can get to blogging soon. I'd hate to do a hostile takeover of her blog and subject you to the nonsense I post on a daily basis. And I'd probably sully her reputation...oh the horror!!

Are you worried yet Steff?

*snickers*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I noticed that you left out the user name and password. I thought that was VERY considerate.

Steffany, get the laptop, it will change your life. Okay, maybe not change but if I had to choose between my laptop and almost anything else the laptop would win.

Deb said...

The laptop wins above all. Portable and great for space saving. Who wants those huge clunkers anyway! ??

Mikey! Behave on her blog! She's a good lil' Christian gal! We don't want to corrupt her now...

Anonymous said...

Hush ~Deb.....I always behave...some days are just better than others.

Sophia said...

Mike I have total confidence that you will do her blog justice. And you should not talk about such things on her blog (payment and all)people might start to think unlady like things of our friend.

Anonymous said...

This is Steffany's mother (and the person who caused the computer foul-up while trying to load her digital camera software). Apparently her system is older than I am and was completely overwhelmed by the task attempted! After speaking with her last night, I think she is going with upgrading her existing computer rather than biting the big bullet.

Mike, I trust you will leave PJs out of any future blogs...it's very hard on a mother's heart!

Signed...MOM

Anonymous said...

Well...I gotta say I wouldn't want to upset Mom....so I'll try to show some restraint here.

(Sometimes Mom's are no fun.)

*snickers*

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mike! I talked to Steff this morning and I think she should have her computer up and going by the weekend...if the rain lets up and they don't float away! She said she had 5" of rain in her rain gauge this week.

Oh, Moms are fun, too! Just ask Steff...I'm sure she'll say her Mom is loads of fun!!!

She's going through withdrawl pains from not being on here to keep y'all updated on her life...I'll just give you a small preview -- she had parent conferences this week and one was a real doozy!

Just in case you want to know, Mike, I'm in my PJs at the moment...and who says Moms are no fun!!! LOL!!!

Hugs, MOM

Anonymous said...

ACK!! My post was eaten! I had posted ages ago!!!!!

I really really did!