Sunday, December 10, 2006

A B Cs Of Me

It's a rainy Sunday here and I'm kind of in a lazy mood so I thought I'd take a lazy way out of posting. Here is some meaningless information about me! Happy reading :)


A - Available or single: Single at the moment. Or as one of my little second grade darlings said a few weeks back, "Ms. Stewart is singular!"

B - Best Friend: This is a hard question...I have tons of friends, but I'm not sure I could pin point just one to claim as a "best friend". I have so many friends that meet so many needs so I'm just saying all my friends are the best!

C - Cake or Pie: Cake...Italian cream cake...extra nuts

D - Drink of choice: non-alcoholic - Cream Soda, alcoholic - Smirnoff Green Apple

E- Essential Item(s) you use everyday: Clean&Clear foaming face wash, Mary Kay concealer, computer

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms, the Troll kind that are sour. I like the way it makes my lips pucker.

H - Hometown: Abilene

I - Indulgence: trashy romance novels

J-January or February: I'll go with February...a lot of family birthdays that month

K - Kids: not at the moment. Perhaps in the future...

L - Life is Incomplete Without? family and friends

M - Marriage Date: I don't have one

N- Number of Siblings: I'm an only child...isn't it obvious!

O - Oranges or Apples: Mandarin oranges and Granny Smith apples

P - Phobias or Fears: I'm afraid of getting left. I have an unusual phobia of vomit which thanks to my darling second graders I'm recovering from rather quickly.

Q - Fave Quote: "Don't mistake breathing for living."

R- Reason to Smile: Mrs. Baird's trucks, Jake, scrapbook stores

S - Season: Winter...I love snow (though I don't live where it happens too often), wool sweaters, matching scarves, hats, and gloves, Christmas

T - TV Show: I watch too much TV as it is so it's hard to narrow it down to just one. How about my top three? 1. The West Wing 2. Grey's Anatomy 3. Project Runway (Tim Gunn reminds me of someone and well...they are both hot.)

U - Unknown Fact about Me: I stole a hot glue gun glue stick from Michael's when I was like 7 and my dad made me take it back and apologize. I've never stolen anything since. Kind of makes me wonder why I wanted a glue stick?!

V - Vegetable You Don't Like: Brussel sprouts...they stink!

W - Worst Habit: Not thinking before I speak.

X - Xrays: ankle, shoulder, teeth

Y- Your Fave Food: croissant rolls (Not the kind that come in the can, but the kind that come from the bakery and are layers thick!)

Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steff - Just thought I would drop by your blog and have a read. And say no my life is not all about the S word..lol. Ha you like snow. I live in Eastern Canada, and hate snow. I would rather not see any this winter..lol. But little chance of that up here. Great blog by the way, you take care and I will drop you a line,,Bi Rob..

Deb said...

I have the same feeling regarding the term "best friend"---they're all so different in their unique ways.