Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Strange Addiction

I have a pretty strange addiction. Well, actually I have a lot of strange addictions. Some are to places, some are to people, but one of the strangest is my addiction to all things gummy. I'm not sure when this started,but it's pretty hard for me to pass up something gummy. I remember thinking those Troll gummy pizzas were just the best type of candy. Anyway, I'm sure my addiction is rooted deep in my childhood, but I'd never seen anything like this before.



I found it at Garden Ridge when I went the other day. It's gummy tacos! People...gummy tacos. I know you're trying really hard to resist the urge to leave your house and find your nearest Garden Ridge, but try to make it all the way through this post. On the back of the box it even has "recipes" you can make from the gummy treats! You can make quesadillas, a mini taco pizza, or a veggie taco. I think Taco Bell should get a hold of this idea...pronto.

Anyway, through the course of the night I enjoyed my four little tacos. See, just another little thing about me you probably didn't know and now are wondering where to file this little gem. I love gummy candies!

Now get out there and try something gummy.

9 comments:

WordBearer said...

Wow you said gummy an awful lot.

Melissa said...

I've heard of a lot of addictions in my life - but gummies has to be a first! At least they're low in fat!

Becky said...

Steff,
You are the first one I have heard addicted to gummies but I do admit that those Troll Gummy Peach Rings are great!! Sounds like you picked a good snack to love.

Steff said...

WB: Don't be dirty!

Melissa: Fat free, but often empty calories. I have to watch the number of gummy things I eat, but I sure enjoy it when I do.

Becky: I like the green apples ones the best, but I like tart things.

Valerie said...

my friend's ex husband LOVED gummi hamburgers.
and Taco Bell could put these in their kids' meals.

i prefer gummi bears...and the occasional sour ones. looooove though.

Nikky said...

I couldn'd do gummy even if I wanted to (but I don't...ewww) because of the braces, but my kids get packaged things like your tacos there, but it's a burger, fries, little pizza slices... ALL GUMMY and all in one little fast food looking 'kit'... I will say that among addictions, this one is nothing to worry too much about! There's waaaay worse things to be addicted to, so enjoy the gummy world!

Lori said...

Ok...that is too funny! Did your kids bring those gummy hamburgers to school for Valentines day? I thought they were so cute and now there are gummy tacos too! Who knew?

WordBearer said...

These are created by artists who work exclusivly in the medium of gummi.

Excuse me while I steal the Gummi Venus De Milo.

Really, gummi bears are my favorite, but only the Harbro ones. They are perfect. I can eat them all day long.

Trina said...

I like gummy cinnamon bears! However that is as far as it goes. The taco thing is welllll.....weird, but funny! I am such a fast eater that I wouldn't take the time to make myself a taco, or quesadilla it would just be thrown in as is...LOL!