Friday, May 18, 2007

New Life



Ahh...is there anything more precious or sweet than the potential that comes with a brand new life? These adorable little boys are the blessings that belong to my friends John and Shari. I met the twins in March and I can't wait to see them again. I hear they are growing and changing daily. Every time I see a picture of them (or any baby) I think about all the potential they have and can't help but imagine what life will hold for them. Only the best I hope! It also makes me think about my life and all the potential I still have. So as I wonder what life has in store for these little boys I also feel an excitement about what life still holds in store for me!

Taylor and John...I hope life only holds the best for you, but if there are times when that doesn't seem true I hope you will always feel the love and support that surrounds you now!

11 comments:

Trina said...

Oh my goodness they are PRECIOUS!! What a blessing times two! Thanks for sharing the picture.

Nikky said...

wow, Taylor is certainly alert! Such beautiful big eyes!

Please ask John and Shari if you can post the occasional pics of these two cuties, I'd love to see them as they grow! (I LOVE babies... as long as they're not mine anymore!)

Steff said...

Trina: There was a lot of heartache before these little guys came so they are indeed a blessing!

Nikky: Yeah, when I took that picture John had just fallen asleep. But Taylor was so wide awake!

Becky said...

I assume these little guys belong to John & Shari from church in Wichita Falls. Is that right? Please tell them congrats for me and I wish the little ones all the best!

smileymamaT said...

oh my gosh. I just caught up with, like, the past 5 posts!!! (how's the eyebrow situation?) I had to giggle at the magazine on the dryer/back of a box/etc. I'm exactly the same. And yes, those sweet little babies' faces make us wonder about the future, and best of all, try to be, and raise, better people because that's our future!

Allison said...

Adorable!

Melissa said...

Awww. I just love baby pictures - and these are twice as nice! (Man, I bet their parents get tired of hearing that one!)

PokerGodo said...

Thanks Steffy. I cried reading this. Yes, they certainly are blessings from above. John and I cherish them daily. Can't wait to see you again!!

Oh, and do I know Becky K?!?

Steff said...

Becky: Yes, it's the same couple. I'll pass the congrats along.

T: You're right...it does make us want to be better people. And the eyebrows are slowly starting to grow back in. Did I mention slowly?

Allison: Indeed they are!

Melissa: Oh, I don't think their parents will ever get tired of talking about those two!

Shari: I'd been meaning to put them up, but hadn't gotten around to it. They are getting SO big and getting little personalities! I checked out the Walmart pictures today. Ahh such cuties. :) And yes, Becky was my roommate in college. By the way...she says congrats!

Anonymous said...

Totally precious cuties!

marykathryn said...

Ohh SOO crazy sweet!! Children are so precious and such a blessing!! Twins always peek my interests..