Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Becky

It is no surprise that I love it when people stop by and read, but I enjoy it so much more when they take the time to leave a comment! I know...you aren't surprised considering the little picture over there in the sidebar. Anyway, I have made some really neat blogger friendships through the leaving of comments. Those friendships bless me in a great way!

I want to just take a minute and encourage you to click through to my real world friend Becky's blog. She's a great read and I love that we can stay in touch this way. Just some back ground information, we were college roommates and really good friends who went through some major pot holes on the road of friendship. After some growing up, honest reflection, and extending forgiveness we've reconnected and I couldn't be happier about it! And I feel pretty safe saying she feels the same way. She's kind of stuck for the moment out in West Texas and I know she's longing to be home again. Some of you dear readers always have such an encouraging way about you and I wanted to send some of that her way!

It's a win-win situation...you'll get introduced to a great new blog and she'll (hopefully) get to enjoy all you wonderful blogger people!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant u talk bout chewin fingers or sumtin kool like dat? this why i b glad they keep me away from real people, u scare me
Chester
www.straightjackethackett.com

smileymamaT said...

Hi, I will go check out Becky's blog tomorrow. Sleeepy! I also keep up with my cousin who's my very best friend, as we are 1000 miles away, because she started blogging too (as name VaArtBaby, you'll see her commenting on my blogs sometimes). You'd like her blog, she's crafty and contemplative and fun-ny. I get what you mean!

oh p.s. my kitchen is decorated in apples too. That little zippy is the extra fabric from my new curtains ('cause I'd made them), actually!

Steff said...

Anonymous: Well...no.

T: You made your own curtains?! Trust me, I don't think I'm that talented. :)

Steff said...

Anonymous: I thought spam would at least wait until the post was several days old before it attacked...geez!

Nikky said...

wow, Steff, 2 spammy looking things in one post? Maybe you should enable that word verification thing? Much as I hate them, they do work great!

Steff said...

Nikky: I absolutely hate doing that word verfification on other blogs so I'll only do that as an absolute last resort.

Melissa said...

That sounds like a friend of mine - we were inseperable in HS, had a falling out shortly after graduation, and were on and off for the past 10 years. Now (after we did some growing up too) we're back in full force!

Anonymous said...

So Steff, dear, I can assume that the reader that doesn't always comment........might be ME!
Love ya girlie,
Jamie

Lindsey said...

That's really awesome that you reconnected and things are going well for you both. I will visit her blog!!

Becky said...

Steff,
Thanks for the little comment about my blog. Unfortunately I am not as up to date as you are - I love reading your blog. And you are right, I do feel the same way about our friendship now. I hope we continue this way for years to come! Love ya girl!