Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Some Much Needed Time (Updated)

Tomorrow is Friday! Yea right?!

I'm taking Thursday off for some much needed me time. I need to relax my body and relax my mind for a while. So, I put in for a mental health day (my principal actually accepted that as a reason!) and my weekend will start a little bit early. You might be asking if I forgot about Friday, but that is parent conference day. So far I've only had a handful RSVP so that day won't be taxing at all. Therefore, it doesn't count on the whole school week.

I'm going to spend the night with a friend in the big city tomorrow night and then a fun-filled day relaxing. Sounds fun right?! Now don't be jealous...it isn't a good look for you!

***Y'all, I've never been to something quite like what I went to today. I had so much fun and my wallet didn't. LOL Anyway, I'm going to post some pictures of my finds later this weekend. I totally have retail therapy down!***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Everyone needs those days every once in a while. I wish more people would realize that!

Have fun!

Jacquie

Becky said...

Wow! Have fun! Enjoy it to the fullest. I won't be able to take a day off until I have worked here a whole year and then we start getting 2 wks paid vacation. What big city are you going to? The Big "H" or the Big "D"? Be sure to take pics of all your FUN activites.....

Christina_the_wench said...

Go on with your bad self, girl! Enjoy the time.

Lori said...

Oh...I am jealous! I love mental health days! :-)

I finished my LAST parent conference today - it felt great! Good luck on Friday!

Nikky said...

Have a great time, do some shopping, get a facial, mani/pedi, whatever, just RELAX!! Remember, it's good for your mental health!!

Damn, now I want a mental health day! I'm trying not to be jealous, but it IS hard!

Valerie said...

have a great relaxing time, sweetie!

Trina said...

I always thought Jealousy was quite becoming on me! hahaha Have fun and do relax!!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like fun!!! Enjoy the relaxation!