Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Heart Fat Kitty

I feel like I'm being a complete slacker, but I downloaded a bunch of pictures from my camera from the holidays and had to put up one of my favorites! Plus, I got a bunch of snuggle time with Dex while I was home (he loved to sleep curled up next to my legs at night) and I'm having withdrawals. Isn't he the cutest?! He enjoyed Christmas present time as much as we did. He loves wrapping paper and boxes.



I lovingly call him fat kitty because he has this wobbly bit from his getting fixed surgery. The size of this bit is directly related to the number of treats he gets. Anyway, you can't see it in this picture, but believe me it is there! Also, he worked himself in and among the paper. There was no staging for this picture! For you guys that don't go crazy over pets, I'm sure I'll be back to regular posting soon!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Well...you know this was right up my alley! ha! What a gorgeous fat kitty!

Anonymous said...

I too have a black and white kitty! Her name is P. Ditty Kitty. I also have Clooney, the fat, wobbly male cat, who is my baby!

Jacquie

Valerie said...

he's adorable. right now my fat boy is on top of my other fat boy...ha! and both are snoozing.

Nikky said...

Wow, I bet Dex would get along famously with my Tiny (who is NOT tiny)... she's got a "wobbly bit" too, but it's not just a bit... in all honesty, she's kind of a moose. Add that to the fact that she never grew hair back on her lower tummy after getting fixed, and when she lays on her side, she looks like she has big gramma boobies! Six of them, actually!
I love it when you post kitty pics!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome man!

Constance said...

He is absolutely adorable ! Glad that you posted a picture :)

Ashlie said...

Cats are not tops on my list of favorite animals but I have to admit, Dex is pretty darn cute! Even my Buster would probably like to play with him!