Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crazy Eights

Okay, y'all know how much I love a good questionnaire thingy and my friend Lindsey tagged me! This might have made the rounds while I was out taking a breath so I probably won't tag anyone. If you haven't been tagged then give it a shot!

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Family!
2. Friends...the real ones and the blogger variety!
3. Teaching
4. My faith
5. Scrapbooking
6. Writing
7. Sending mail happiness
8. Shopping!

8 Things I Want to do Before I die:
1. Get married
2. Have a baby...or maybe two or three babies
3. Go to Alaska and see the Northern Lights
4. Teach Social Studies
5. Be a single digit...probably won't happen, but a girl can dream right?!
6. Be debt free!
7. Be published in a scrapbooking magazine
8. Retire and love it! (stealing this answer but at the moment it sounds so wonderful!)

8 Things I Say Often:
1. "NO!" (to my students...haha)
2. "Anyways"
3. "I hate....H.A.T.E. laundry."
4. "That is my favorite commercial!"
5. "Let's shop!"
6. "I forgot..."
7. "Love you!"
8. "Seriously"

8 Books I've Read Recently:
1. Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster
2. Your Bed or Mine? by Kate Hoffmann
3. Mrs. Watson Wants Your Teeth by Allison McGhee
4. Venus Envy by Shannon McKelden
5. Figure Magazine
6. Scrapbook Etc.
7. Winter Roses by Diana Palmer
8. Tooth Trouble (it is dental health month!)

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Sweet Victory by Twilia Paris
2. One Life by Kenny Rogers
3. God Speaking by Mandisa
4. If Walls Could Talk by Celine Dion
5. I Remember by Kenny Chesney
6. Just Like Jesse James by Cher
7. Beauty and The Beast by Celine Dion
8. I Want To Be The One by Lonestar

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends:
1. Funny...gotta have a sense of humor. Helps if that humor is a little off because frankly I'm a little off sometimes!
2. Say what you mean...mean what you say
3. Make time for me
4. Honesty
5. They just "get" me
6. Love to shop!
7. They know how to laugh!
8. They are the people who know all my stories and I have been there for all of theirs

If you want it....take it!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow - teach Social Studies! You can teach it in my room for me - that is my least favorite subject! I would love to teach Writing/English.

When you get published in the scrappin' magazine let me know! How cool would that be?!?

I played along on this tag yesterday!

Edtime Stories said...

i can't think of 8 things in any of these categories. Maybe I need a nap.