Thursday, May 01, 2008

Going Wild!

Tomorrow is the second grade field trip to the Houston Zoo! The kids are excited and even the teachers are excited. I'm excited because I have nine parents going! Yep...nine parents. That is more than half my parents. Y'all pray (or wish for us!) good weather. This is the second attempt at this field trip (last one "rained" out) so we really want that chance of rain to stay at 20%.

Oh, and I'll update tomorrow...heck who am I trying to fool...whenever I get to it with pictures of our positively wild time and my positively new red hair!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great time - our teachers are trying to get every SINGLE parent to go with their kid - and we can't ride the bus (no room) so hopefully we can carpool!

Anonymous said...

Here's to good weather and beautiful red hair! lol

Jacquie

Jaded said...

I've always got some shade of red going on. welcome to the club!

I hope the weather is beautiful and that you all have the BEST time!!

Anonymous said...

You've got new red hair?? Awesome! You're lucky to have so many active parents. In my daughters classes, there were always just two or three of us who did it all, nobody seemed to want to help! The classes are a lot bigger too, with about 28 students. Yes, you're very lucky! Have fun!!!

Lori said...

Hope you had fun! Field trips are fun and stressful at the same time - 9 parents is awesome!

Let's see that hair!!