Friday, August 15, 2008

Something Fun

I finally got into the new building and was able to see my classroom. Yep, I did take pictures, but that is a whole post in and of itself so I'll save it for tomorrow. Anyway, since we weren't able to actually do any work in our rooms, we got to leave early. I decided to kill a little time at Garden Ridge. I try not to go too often as I usually find more that I want than I really need. Well, as I turned the corner I ran into this couple.
I'm guessing they are for die hard Halloween fans huh? The bride even speaks...says something about how this is the happiest day of her...death. Seriously!
Yesterday was Toby's first day (and I mean full day...6:30AM till 5:00PM) at home alone. When I got home he was really wound up and ready for some attention. I loved on him and played with his favorite teaser wand for about 45 minutes. He finally wore down so I thought it might be safe to come and get on the computer. Have I mentioned that Toby doesn't like when my attention is directed at the computer?

Now I know some of you might say it was probably his picture he didn't want to have taken, but I know deep down in his little self he hates having to share my attention. Still...ain't he handsome!? I look at this (and of course others) picture and realize that his kitten looking days are coming to an end. He's lost that fluff ball look. Now, he looks catish.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Awww...Toby is getting to that "teenage" stage where their ears get really big looking and they need to grow into them. hee-hee! He's gonna be a gorgeous cat! Nala hates it when I get on the computer and will ALWAYS come and stand in front of it until I put her in my lap while I work!

Glad you got to see your room. I just went and put the finishing touches on mine. I'll post pics later. I cannot believe that I will have a new batch of kiddo's on Monday!

smileymamaT said...

Ha! Creepy couple. I love the "not liking it" Toby photo. Right now Buffy the fluffy Lhasa Apso is ON my feet at the computer - he'd be on my lap if there had been room to do that while typing!

Melissa said...

He is getting SOOO big! I think he's happy being an "only kitty" and having you all to himself!