Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday...

...to me! (Technically it isn't until Oct. 7, but I hit the post button before I thought to schedule it.)

Normally, I go on and on about my birthday. I can't help it...I love them! But this year, with so many things that have happened in the last few months, I just sort of feel kind of old.

How did that happen?!

Despite the old label, I am getting to have a birthday lunch, a birthday dinner, presents (which technically were given to me in September, but I've been a very good girl and didn't open or even peek), and a slice of carrot cake (my current obsession) so what could be better right?

Maybe being 21 again. I'm just saying...

7 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Steffany!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy that carrot cake girl!! Sounds heavenly to me. I have your birthday gift but you won't get it until the end of the week, sorry for the delay. Can't wait to hear all about your lunch, dinner and presents....and don't worry about blowing any points, it is your birthday - you deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steffany!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday old lady! :-)

doodlebugmom said...

Belated Birthday wishes! Hope you had a great day!

Allison said...

Happy Late Birthday! And psh... being 21 is overrated... haha.

Melissa said...

Better late than never, so happy birthday!

*~Annette~* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belatedly)...