Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Slacker

Yep...that is me. A big ole slacker.

I am alive.

I have bought a car.

This is my year of the bodily ailments.

I'm love my new kitten Charlie though I'm sort of in naming remorse...I think he really is a Gus.

I don't teach just second grade anymore.

Tomorrow is my Friday so there is always a silver lining!

Finding the "want to" along with the time to post hasn't been easy.

I hope you guys are all doing well even though I won't be around to check things out for myself for a few more days yet.

5 comments:

Nikky said...

holy cow Steff, that's a lot of changes all at once!

What kind of car did you end up with?
Nice thing about cats is that, unlike kids, they don't CARE what you call them... call Gus Gus, if that's what he is...
Why are you not teaching 2nd grade anymore?
You can't drop a bomb(s) and then just walk away, TELL!!

heehee, really, dear, what's up!??

Becky said...

Hey girlie...I hope you are getting plenty of rest to go along with all these changes. What car did you end up getting? Your bank finally did what they were supposed to huh?

Why aren't you teaching just second grade? Are you teaching 2 grades now? I hope your school district isn't making layoffs like the DISD did up here. Let us know how you are doing!!!

Lori said...

I NEED MORE!!!
What kind of car?
What do you mean, you don't just teach 2nd grade anymore?
Bodily ailments? ARe you ok?
TGIF! And just call him Gus! ha!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is pretty gender neutral since gurls began using it.

Been by BCs blog recently?

Melissa said...

Need.More.Information.

Don't tease us - what kind of car? Why aren't you just teaching second grade? "Enquiring" minds want to know!