Monday, December 15, 2008

Blogging From A Far

Just a short one tonight friends...

My computer crashed. Or rather it picked up a virus (yeah apparently I did not have any sort of anti-spy ware on my computer...sigh). I'm taking the tower in tomorrow so hopefully they will get it fixed fast.

Until then, my friend Nina, has been kind enough to let me blog and check email from her house and working computer.

I didn't mean to be gone from blogging so long (though no one has asked about me...sniff sniff) but life sort of creeps up on ya you know? So, I hope you guys are all doing well. I hope to be back to regular blogging soon. I've got a major milestone in the blogging realm coming up too...400 posts. Who would have thought I'd have had that much to say?!

Until the next time...

6 comments:

Lori said...

You know I miss you when you are gone!! Got your Christmas card by the way - hugs!!

Melissa said...

And your friend is making sure you don't get any spyware onto this machine, right?

Just kidding!

Glad to know you're ok. I bet you're about to be enjoying Christmas break, aren't you? Lucky duck!

Nikky said...

I popped in to check as often as I could, and was always "awww, darnit Steff"... but I guess you and I have both been busy (tis the season, huh?) so I admit, I haven't commented a "What's up?" and for that I apologize, but I'm glad you're back!

Lindsey said...

Hope your computer gets fixed fast! Are you on vacation now? Our's started early yesterday with a snow day...awesome! Merry Christmas!!

smileymamaT said...

Yeah you HAVE been off awhile! I've been so busy too I really didn't check in on my favorite blogs lately (yep you're included) so, sorry to hear about the dreaded crash, oh no! Hope all is well soon!

doodlebugmom said...

Merry Christmas. Hope you get your computer back real soon!