Monday, August 08, 2005

Holiday traveler

I love to travel. And apparently I love to travel around the Christmas holidays. In the last three years I've been to New Orleans and Las Vegas. I wonder if there is a connection considering I go to "party" towns...hmm. Anyway, I'll be embarking on another holiday holiday this year too. My best friend D and I are going to New York! I'm so excited about this trip. Considering that I'm a planner, we've already booked our trip on one of those various internet booking agencies. So far the only things we have planned are to see a show (Beauty and the Beast) and we've booked a City Pass.

Now, with everything, there are pros and cons. For example, I got a really great deal on my Vegas trip by booking at an off peak time. That was a huge plus for a college girl's budget. But there were some negative things too. The show I really wanted to see (the pirate show at the Treasure Island) was closed for the holidays. But you know I guess that just means I'll have to go back at some not off peak time. Yeah...another trip to Sin City must be planned.

I'm sure there will be more entries about this trip as it draws closer. Did I mention that I'm darned excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm invited to Vegas right?? We had such a good time the first time! I promise it won't be a repeat (late night/early moring....)..... ;-)