Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Missing Him

I am very fortunate to have many great friends. I'm blessed to have some friends that are just those ones that drift in and out of my life. Tonight I'm missing a friend that falls into both catagories. I bumped into him during my freshman year and we stuck.

We're pretty much the odd couple...he's older and I'm younger. He's very much a pessimist and I love to look on the bright side. He's had the hardest of life thrown at him and I've been pretty spoiled by the best of life being handed to me. He's the quiet type and I'm completely not the quiet type. He's a realist and I tend to let my dreams run away with me. He's gone and I'm here...missing him terribly tonight.

I don't really understand why tonight he's weighing on my heart and mind, but he is. It's crazy to think about having a connection with someone, but how else do I describe this feeling. So, wherever you are tonight and whatever you are doing, my friend, I pray that you are safe and finding the peace you've set out to find.

No comments: