Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Missing Money Mystery Solved

Missing $300 mystery was solved yesterday sometime when a large box from Singer arrived on my porch. When placing my order for my vacuum, I suppose some automated something decided that I didn't really mean I just wanted one but FOUR vacuums. So I now own four vacuums. Technically, my parents own one and I own one, but I've got two unwanted vacuums. For their sakes, I'll be calling the automated voice again and trying to get a shipping label to send these little guys home. But on an up note, my vacuum works very well. I was impressed and even vacuumed half of my house on a "test drive". So, I suppose that this situation wasn't completely bad...I did get a really cool vacuum. Boy, my life sure is boring when a cleaning device warrents a spot on the blog.

No comments: