Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Considering that it's 11:45pm and I'll have to get up at least by 6:50am to put the rolls out to rise, I think I'll keep this short and sweet. Besides, there will be plenty of time tomorrow afternoon for festive recaps.

For everyone that stops by my little piece of blogland, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! May your turkey be moist, your mashed potatoes lump free, and may none of it stick to your thighs (or insert body part here).

I think it would be really nice if everyone that reads my blog would post at least one thing they are thankful for. Whether you are a regular or never posted before, you are welcome to comment. (Thanks Linda! I'm thankful for people that let me steal their ideas :op)

4 comments:

Tracy O'Brien said...

Hey Steff,

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you enjoy your turkey dinner!! We don't celebrate that here, we're just on the countdown to Christms.. can't wait!

oh and I'm thankful for my family, friends, their health and my own : )

mikster said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Heya, I'm thankful for family that is there no matter what. I"ll always appreciate you. See you tmr!

PokerGodo said...

Hey Steffy, I'm thankful for friends (you) who are faithful to their blog. So other friends that aren't so close (me) can keep up with what's going on in your world!!! I do, however, have to apologize for not being faithful to my own blog so you can keep up with me! Hope you had a great day, we did!!!