Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Deck The Halls (With PICTURES...Finally)


This is a picture of my baby, Sophie. She's been through numerous Christmas trees so I just posted this one of her in her sweater! Doesn't she just scream Merry Christmas?!

Anyway, I only posted my favorites. I hope that you enjoy them too. And I just have to toot my own horn...I figured out how to do this without having to bother fellow blogger Hick!!!

To see the pictures go to:
Deck The Halls Part I
Deck The Halls Part II
Merry Christmas


I'm slowly recovering from the holidays so I consider this a great start. At least those few that were asking about my pictures can see what I kept going on about.

I hope that everyone enjoys the last few days of 2005 and is looking forward to all that 2006 holds!

3 comments:

mikster said...

Awwww.....you know you can bother me any time.....hope 2006 is a great year for you!

Anonymous said...

Steff, glad you had a good Christmas and I'm glad that you survived NYC in a transit strike. I'm also sorry you were only able to use the subway map one day but I'm glad it helped a little.

doodlebugmom said...

I like the pictures. I had to look twice to see the cat under the tree(I was looking at the tree). Glad you had a nice vacation

Linda :o)