Friday, December 30, 2005

Ringin' In The New Year In My Pajamas

I got invited to a New Year's Eve party. Great...I love to party. And I'm going to like this party even more because he'll be there. Then my friend calls me to tell me that the party has been changed to a pajama party.

Just great.

First of all, C has seen me in my pajamas so that's no big deal. Unfortunately these are mostly her friends and I don't know them as well as I know her...bottom line...I'm not comfortable showing up in my current sets of pajamas. Second of all, yes I wear pajamas. Just those comfortable kinds that aren't always appropriate for wearing out in public...the mixed variety kind of public. Third of all, did I mention that he'll be there and I'd like to make a good impression.

So, tonight after supper I'm off to buy some trampy pajamas. Okay not trampy as in I'm trying to spotlight my bedtime activities, but trampy as in hey-she-looks-hot-in-her-pjs kind of way. (Umm I feel that I should clarify that my bedtime activities only include things like washing my face, putting on hand lotion, and snuggling up to my body pillow.)

I wonder if flannel bottoms are trampy enough?

5 comments:

mikster said...

So...did ya pick up a 'lil' something from Victoria's Secret?...lol....have a great New year!

Tracy O'Brien said...

Happy New Year!! Hope the party went well.. and that he took notice of your efforts : ) What may I ask is a body pillow?!

Tracy O'Brien said...

oh and I meant to say the photos are lovely!! Love the one of Dexter under the tree.. so cute : )

mikster said...

I'm patiently waiting on pj pics....lol

Anonymous said...

Did you ever read the blog where out mutual friend did a tv interview in her pj's?