Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Under The Gunn

Have you ever been attracted to someone and you just couldn't explain it? Well, I have one. One that I'm kinda embarrassed to admit.

I think Tim Gunn (Project Runway) is totally hot.

I know...I know. I can't explain it, but I'm certainly glad that it's always on at bedtime. He's just too cute. Maybe it's the white hair? Or that voice? Hmm I don't know, but I sure do enjoy whatever it is.

***Note to SNA: Today while I was out shopping I found Post-It Note brand note cards! How cool is that, but since I'm trying to limit myself I didn't buy any...today. I think it might be time for an intervention...lol.

8 comments:

mikster said...

So...if this show wasn't on at bed time he wouldn't be as cute?

As usual I'm clueless....I've never seen the show....nor heard of him...lol

doodlebugmom said...

I didn't know who he was either. Fashion in Wisconsin is anything with "Packers" on it...lol!

:o)

Steff said...

Mike: I think I'd still find him hot during the day too...lol.

Linda: Packers...what is that?...lol

Nicki said...

LOL! Too funny! I really like Tim, although, I can't say that I find him attractive. :)

Well, carry on!

Hee!

Trina said...

Well Steff, I dont know who he is either, but enjoy!
Fellow SNA: Way to control yourself, I am sure you were in a cold sweat when you passed those by. Good girl!!

Steff said...

Nicki: Thanks for stopping by! And I love it when he says "Carry on...". Do you think he's gay? Either way, I can't explain it but I so am attracted...lol

Trina: You people are missing out! That's a great show plus you get to see Tim..hee hee. I'll probably go back for those cards. They are just like lined index cards except they are sticky. I can't help myself!

Deb said...

Don't know who this guy is, but I have had many ~weird~ attractions myself.

Hey-----your prize was backordered due to high demand .... (heh heh) Soooooooo, there is a whole other package coming in 3-4 days! And watch out for the new secret question coming up this week!

Hope you enjoy your prize! It's a'comin'~~!!!!

Deb said...

P.S. You might want to flaunt this when you go to New Orleans............*hint*