Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Viva Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Here's a little side story for you.

Beware The Sucker:
Boy, how embarrassing would this be? You have a large heart sucker that you're just going to town on. It's filling your mouth with the sweet taste of strawberries and your saliva glands are producing over-time. Then you read something funny and a giggle escapes...right along with a bunch of that saliva that tastes like strawberries. Now you have little sugary drop stains on your shirt (and if you're of the female persuasion along the curve of your boobs) that you're frantically trying to dry before people see you. Boy, I'm sure glad that wasn't me.

Moral: Just swallow...it makes life so much more easier.

8 comments:

mikster said...

Or...

You could just pack an extra pair of pj's for this problem...

just saying...lol

PokerGodo said...

Happy Valentines, Sweety!!!

Tracy O'Brien said...

Happy Valentines!

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Advice every girl should take to heart!!

doodlebugmom said...

this post makes me think of Monica Lewinsky :/

Deb said...

A very suggestive post I must say! I'm glad I don't have that problem being that I'm a lesbo and all.

ANYWAY----you won the prize on my blog!

Come get your prize!

Trina said...

I am sure glad that didnt happen to you....heehee

momto3blessings said...

Too funny!!
I hope you had a good valentines