Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One Word

A few weeks ago I sent out an email to friends and family asking them to describe me in one word only. This is for a scrapbooking layout I'm working on. Anyway, I was surprised by the quick response of some (my grandfather was one of the first!) and also the words that were chosen. It really was a humbling experience. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites and then if you feel so compelled, please add your own one word in the comments box.

enthusiastic meticulous compassionate bubbly vivacious outgoing considerate open-minded confident reliable wonderful creative animated joyful spirited thoughtful caring sweet awesome faithful spunky sunshine hospitable friendly happy

I'll try and get a picture of the finished layout up soon.

8 comments:

Tracy O'Brien said...

quirky, interesting and entertaining : )

mikster said...

One word isn't enough...pumpkin....lol

but....

I'll go with sweet.

Steff said...

Baloobas: You broke the one word rule, but those are neat and no one has said those yet! Thank you.

Mike: You aren't alone in thinking one word wasn't enough. A good friend said that summing up anyone in one word sucks.

momto3blessings said...

That is such a great idea. I cant wait to see the page layout.

Trina said...

hmmm... well I dont know you super well, but I would say, Entertaining.

mikster said...

Ok...it's time to post something new so I can throw a smarta** comment at ya...chop! chop!!

mikster said...

tick, tock, tick, tock

Steff said...

Blessings: I think it's going to be great! Do you scrapbook too?

Trina: I forget that you guys don't really know me beyond my blog so I can understand not knowing me well. But thanks for a word anyway!

Mike: Do you seriously need a "new" post to throw one of those comments at me?...lol Maybe I should let you write something and then you could comment all you'd like.