Friday, March 10, 2006

Survivor Recap

I have to admit that while I do think Shane is one brick short of a load he does make for some entertaining tv watching. I love it how he just goes off the deep end on everyone...and always just out of the blue. I wouldn't want to be in an alliance with him either. Despite all of that...the funniest Shane-ism last night was when he bummed a cigarette off that guy. I'm telling you the faces he made were the funniest thing...a little gross but still pretty funny...especially when he tried to smoke the filter.

I told you the boys club would crumble. And didn't Sally get out of that in a nice way? I think she'll turn on her tribe the minute the merge happens. I mean, if someone saved me from certain eviction from the island I'd be indebted to them too. She'll flip...mark my words.

In other news, this week has been very relaxing and there was a certain amount of pampering too. I got my hair cut, got a wax, got my nails done, had lunch with a friend, and went on a mini shopping spree. I know...that spoiled thing sounds really true. And this weekend I'm heading off to visit some friends. A road trip is just what I need to round out my week of pampering. But starting next week, I'll have to really get busy with the ordinary kind of things. Ahh how quickly time flies when you're having fun.

2 comments:

mikster said...

I just love reality tv...lol

*snickers*

I can't stand to see a post w/o a comment...so I decided it needed to be said...thaoughtful aint I?

Steff said...

Mike: Dramatic eye rolling and big sigh...yeah right!

You're so snickery...lol