Friday, March 03, 2006

Survivor Recap

Believe it or not, I don't have much to report. I think the kiddos (or baloobas) passed on their runny noses and headaches so I'm keeping this short and sweet.

Bobby was voted off. I would have gone for Shane (since he is very volatile), but Bobby was pretty much a free loader. As much as this pains me to say, I do agree with Shane. I know...lets take a moment and all have a shiver together. Bobby would have turned on their tribe in a heartbeat if he thought it would have gotten him further in the game. Good call guys!

Bobby and Bruce spent a magical night in the outhouse bonding over a bottle of wine. Okay, this I found funny. Here are two guys (pretty much the opposite of each other) chugging down on the group's reward bottle of wine and doing it on the pot. That just strikes me as hilarious!

There was fish cutting. I think they said that they had about 100 pounds of raw uncooked fish. They take it back to camp and the rains have washed away almost everything...including their fire pit. Their solution...let's eat raw fish. I wouldn't think that was very sanitary, but it didn't slow them down. There was Shane chewing on his fish carcass like it was a rack of baby back ribs. ICK.

The beans didn't sit well over at the other tribe. Poor Austin...nothing like having gastrointestinal problems out in the jungle with leaves as your only choice of bottom wipers.

Survivor Question of the Week: How did they get that big head immunity thing into that glass bottle out on Exile Island? And how do you keep something that big hidden from your tribe mates when you're in such close proximity?

14 comments:

mikster said...

Awwww.....does someone not feel well today?

Are you using the excuse of a runny nose and headache to cover up a hangover?

Just wondering.

(Is Survivor shown on "mainstream televison?)...*snickers*

mikster said...

Oh shoot...how rude of me...Feel better soon steff...being under the weather does suck.

(See...even I can be nice sometimes.)

Steff said...

Mike: Jerk

Mike: And I was so nice to you when you were sick...tsk tsk...sounds like someone needs a little corporal punishment.

mikster said...

Punishment?...*perk*

(and hey...I WAS being nice in the 2nd comment.)

And yes...you were a real sweetheart when I was whining about being sick. I hope you do get to feeling better quickly....the weekend is almost upon us!

Steff said...

Mike: I figured saying spanking might have been over that "line".

I was just giving you a hard time.

*snickers*

Trina said...

*clearing throat* back to the survivor post...hehehe
Yeah I was glad to see Bobby go. Can we all say LIAR, the story that he couldnt find a place to sleep so he had to drink the group's wine. *rolling eyes* Okay, but to be honest that whole team is crazy dysfunctional...which makes for GREAT t.v.
*catching breath* Okay I feel better getting that off my chest, thanks Steff.

mikster said...

Yeah trina....steff always let's the comment box get outta control..she's needs a li more focus in her life.

*snickers*

Trina said...

LOL

Trina said...

Hey Steff,
I found the largest sticky note, and put it on my site. To make it more tempting they have a clover one, heart one, or a regular one that you get to choose the color.I couldnt resist it of course, and I thought of you when I nabbed mine. LOL

Tracy O'Brien said...

I'm sorry Steff!! I didn't mean to pass on the sniffles.. oops! Hope you're feeling better soon : ) Survivor is just beginning to be aired over here this week.. hehe

mikster said...

Where are you?....I hope (honestly) you're not sick...with the flu...or something.

Hope your weekend was a good one!

Steff said...

Trina: Yeah, the comments have gotten out of control...there's some lewd dude on the loose...lol. I agree 100%...dysfunction does equal fun tv watching!

And I love that sticky note! I'm going to go and try and find it tomorrow. Can you write whatever you want on it? So neat!!!

Mike: You be on the look out for the lewd dude too okay...lmao.

Baloobas: I think the runny nose had more to do with missing an allergy shot on Thursday...you were just convient! Hope you're feeling better. I am! You'll just have to skip Friday posts or just be in the know ahead of time since it's just starting in Ireland. What's up with that anyway?

Mike: Missing me? I'm fine. I was out of town this weekend. Just checking up on the blog. I'll post tomorrow sometime.

mikster said...

You didn't clear your travel plans with me!!...(hence the concern)

*snickers*

Trina said...

Just click on my sticky note to pick one out, and yes you can write whatever you want on it!