Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend In Review

I'm posting in the morning. This isn't that unusual. I've been doing it for several weeks now. But this time I'm doing it at home, in the living room, in the comfy chair, and still in my pajamas. Yep, my full time subbing gig is over. It was neat to be in the classroom for eight weeks, but it's nice to be vacationing at home for the next couple of weeks. (Details to come on the subbing part.)

My family went out of town this past weekend to visit my grandparents. We have four birthdays in February so we always get together for a big "birthday bash" weekend. This one was really nice, as all eleven members of the family were present and accounted for...that doesn't happen often in our family. My birthday wasn't one of the ones being celebrated so I didn't get to open presents but there was cake. Cake makes everything good :o)

I slept late this morning, but I've got several things on a list that I need to get accomplished before I head back to subbing after Spring Break. First on the list, laundry. Going sans unmentionables in the house is fine, but I've got to get out and get some groceries and run a few errands today. Gotta have unmentionables for that. Also, clean my room. It's a horrid mess in there. Hopefully, I can squeeze some scrapbooking time in this week. I'm sadly falling behind.

I'm going to start jump roping. How fun huh? Last week there was a jump rope for heart thing at school and I did it for three minutes but I discovered that I could use a little more cardio in my workout routine than just swimming. So, I'm buying a jump rope and we'll see what happens.

I know this is all kind of jumbled up, but it's better than nothing!

5 comments:

Trina said...

WE misssed you. Welcome back to BlogLand!!

mikster said...

So...will you be jumping...er...rope sans unmentionables?

Just wondering.

Enjoy your vacation though...not that I think you need two weeks off though...damn spoiled brat!!

*snickers*

momto3blessings said...

Glad you are getting a break! Have fun jumping rope what great Cardio!

Steff said...

Trina: You're too sweet!

Mike: Spoiled huh? :op

Blessings: I'm excited about the cardio too. I used to love to jump rope, such a fun childhood past time.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mike, two weeks is just unfair!!! I only get one and I'm still working, just no school....You suck. I love you, but you suck. And people say life gets harder once you graduate college and enter the real world...yeah, ok.

Oh, while cleaning that mess, find Rover! And put him somewhere you can see him so you remember to send him back!!! He misses me I'm sure! ;-)

love you, hon....