Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tagged

Well, this is what happens when you build up a little blog address book...you get tagged! I'm not tagging anyone else...if you choose to be tagged more power to you! If not...no love lost.

5 Snacks I Enjoy

  • Gummy candy (gummy pizza and burgers by Troll are my favorite!)
  • Peanuts in my Coke
  • Thick and Creamy yogurt
  • chips
  • #7 combo from Sonic (cheese sticks and Ocean Water)

5 Songs To Which I Know All The Lyrics

  • Pull My Chain by Toby Keith
  • White Flag by Dido
  • I Grieve by Peter Gabriel
  • If Walls Could Talk by Celine
  • Jesse James by Cher

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire

  • Travel...a lot!
  • Pay off my student loans
  • Build a scrapbook room
  • Find a favorite charity
  • Invest

5 Bad Habits

  • Biting my nails
  • Not making my bed every morning
  • gossiping
  • Over committing myself and being stretched too thin
  • I occasionally slurp my milk

5 Things I Like Doing

  • Scrapbooking!
  • Shopping
  • Watching Survivor, The West Wing, Grey's Anatomy
  • Bowling
  • Blogging and checking my mail

5 Things I Would Never Wear, Buy, Or Get New Again

  • A membership to a dating website
  • Stilettos
  • Eyelets
  • Watermelon Extra Bubble Gum (Ick)
  • Murder By Numbers DVD

5 Favorite Toys

  • Xyron Machine
  • Balderdash
  • Cell Phone
  • Computer
  • TV

10 comments:

mikster said...

No mention of pj's under the things I wouldn't wear. Oddly disappointing.

*snickers*

Steff said...

Mike: Your constant fasination with my pjs. Oddly comforting.

*snickers*

doodlebugmom said...

I so agree with the watermelon extra gum....even my kids wont take it! lol

Questing Parson said...

Not to change the subject, but ... Anything on the interview?

Steff said...

Linda: I normally love fruit flavored gum, but it left a nasty taste in my mouth. I gave my pack away...lol.

Questing Parson: Thanks for stopping by. It's always nice to see new faces! As for the interview, it went well. I'm waiting on the second interview to be scheduled for next week...the interviewer is out of town.

Deb said...

PEANUTS in your COKE? .... Now that's different!

Steff said...

Deb: Spoken like someone who has never tried it! You take a cold bottled Coke (I suppose it could work with another brand but I've never varied from Coke)and dump in a handful of salted peanuts...yummy drinking! And it doesn't damage the liver...lol.

Beth said...

I had to laugh that you will never buy eyelets again-I can't even begin to count my millions of unused eyelets. So where is the altered clip board????

mikster said...

Peanuts in coke..or pepsi is good stuff...just saying.

and

I'm all about comfort pumpkin.

*snickers*

Steff said...

Jamie: I brought home a Carole King CD once and my mom was like that's my kind of music...what are you doing listening to stuff like that? LOL

Beth: Yep, I'm in a swap group and we're swapping metal embellies and I'm getting rid of a whole stinking lot of unused eyelets. I'm trying to phase into brads...love those so much more!

Mike: I agree...it is good stuff.