Thursday, August 31, 2006

October Baby

A friend sent this to me in an email. I was shocked at how closely this fit my personality. I'd say it's 95% true. Strange....


OCTOBER BABY
Loves to chat.
Loves those who love them.
Loves to takes things at the center.
Inner and physical beauty.
Lies but doesn't pretend.
Gets angry often.
Treats friends importantly.
Brave and fearless.
Always making friends.
Easily hurt but recovers easily too.
Daydreamer.
Opinionated.
Does not care to control emotions.
Unpredictable.
Extremely smart
but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

7 comments:

Staci said...

I;m an october baby too and it fits me pretty well also. Kinda cool!!

Deb said...

I'm a February baby. This fits me too!

(ha) It's just as general as a psychic reading Steff!

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Gotta be honest here!

mikster said...

I'd have to see some proof myself.

*snickers*

Steff said...

Staci: I know it's made up stuff but it still fits...how uncanny!

Deb: Aww, I love hugs! And yes, I know it's pretty generic and all that but hey...it fits me...almost to a T.

Mike: I can read your mind mister. The *snickers* says it all!

Sophia said...

I think it is you. And I love you the way you are.
Mike don't get any ideas there mister I know how your mind works

Anonymous said...

this comes from my space comments and bulletin posts, guarantee your friend got it off there. It is a bit cheesy at the end, even if we are sexy~ ...i think i seen it a million times now and im over it already.Im a libra as well. I do find it a little bit like everyone to a degree ,its pretty general.

Unknown said...

Hey there, I'm an October baby too and that sums me up too.

I read this really weird thing today about how the month you were born in has a lot to do with the way your mind works. Somehow it's because of the food availability of the season and what your mother ate when you were "prepared" in her belly.

Made a lot of sense hey? You guys should google it coz i for sure cannot remember what the website was. hehehehe keep well. ciao