Friday, November 10, 2006

There Is No Wisdom Here

I wish I had something witty or profound to say today, but I don't. Have you ever watched a TV show or movie and someone has all these great thoughts in their head? For example...Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives (can you tell what I did last night...lol)?

Meredith and Mary Alice always have such insightful things to say. Sometimes I watch the show and think gee I wish I'd thought of that! Or I think I'm thinking that exact thing, but she said it so much better!

Anyway, I want to have something great to say today, but I don't.

Enjoy Friday and have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

you enjoy the weekend too, you always seem to have the right thing to say to me.

Anonymous said...

*snicker* Meredith has WITTY things to say sometimes, but not what I'd call insight. Now... Bailey or Cristina... I love them!!! girl, we could dish on Grey's ANYTIME!!!

Have a GREAT weekend! *smooches!*

Steff said...

Ed: You flatter me.

Annette: We certainly could dish! But don't you agree that at the beginning or closing of the show her comments can really strike home?

Anonymous said...

TV is evil and corrupts your mind...or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! There was one at the first couple of shows (BTW: I own the first two seasons...) where she said "We're adults. When did that happen and how can we make it stop?"

Too true.