Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Brrr....Baby It's Frozen


I ventured out on the porch again (and this time more bundled up!) to snap a few more pictures. There is a lot more ice today. Check out how much more ice is on the deck chair than yesterday. Go ahead...scroll back down. I'll wait.

And that tree by the edge of my house...solid ice. That tree in front of my car used to stand up straight. Now it leans...really low to the ground. I think I'm going to venture out later this afternoon and see if I can unfreeze my car. Since I think this is my last bad weather day off from school, I figure I might as well and make sure my car will start for tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to find a productive way to occupy my time. Have a warm day everyone!


6 comments:

Valerie said...

i had to put on a jacket after looking at the photos. freakin' cold, Mr. Bigglesworth!

Anonymous said...

Steff - Wow and your in Texas. Yesterday and today here in Eastern Canada it is -34C with the windchill. Damn cold, and we have 20cm of snow. Winter sucks big time. This lad is heading south at the end of Feb and cant wait,,Bi Rob

Anonymous said...

Nothing but loud whining from all the Texas JS bloggers. I DO feel sorry for KF's son who was spending this week in a tent near San Antonio.

I still periodically pull up the KTAB webcam, and they had snow on the ground a day or so ago. It has looked gloomy and 'yucky' for days.

Fin

Steff said...

Valerie: Yep...it was coat wearin' weather!

Rob: Enjoy your trip South! I'm heading that way in July...can't wait. :)

Fin: Well, we all can't pull off frigid with grace like the non-Texas people.

Trina said...

Hi Steff,
Wow that is some crazy ice! My sister lives in Oklahoma and she was trying to explain how bad the ice storm has been. Geesh...great pics!

I moved my blog back to blogger, the hsblogger was having a lot of problems. I sure like how easy it is get around over here...like a breath of fresh air!

Steff said...

Trina: I'm so glad you're back! I always enjoy reading your blog. And yes, the weather in this part of the country has been terrible. I hope your sister hasn't had too much trouble with it!