Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What Is A Meme Anyway?

Feeling brave the other night, I agreed to let Ed interrogate...err I mean interview me. Just kidding! I like to find out things about people and this is sort of a new twist on the old questionnaire type thingies. The following was required to be added to my post so here goes:

The Rules: Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me.” I respond by asking you five personal questions (I will leave these questions for you in my comments) so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate! You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments unless you don't have a blog). You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. How do you decide which panties to wear each day?
Oh, that's an easy one! I have panties that have the day of the week on them just like everyone else. Right...just like everyone else? ;)

Seriously, I have all kinds of undies in the drawer (boy shorts, bikini, hipsters (my personal favorite), granny panties, and a thong or two thrown in for good measure. Above all, comfort plays a major role in which pair I grab from the stack. Also, I think about the kind of pants I'm going to be wearing.

2. Waxed, trimmed or fully natural?
I feel like the text should be red because I know I'm blushing. Let's just say a combination of naturally trimmed.

3. As a teacher, are there any kids in your class you would like to take out behind the woodshed?
NO! I know some people are thinking I'm just saying that, but truthfully, NO! I like all my kids. True there are some who have quirks that get on my nerves, but they all add to the classroom in a great way.

Just today, during Science, we were looking at a picture of Mount Rushmore (we're studying rocks and minerals) and I asked who these guys were that they were so important to be carved into a mountain. My kids dutifully answered "Presidents!". I took it a step forward to see if they knew who they were. We did great until Thomas Jefferson...and one girl claimed it was George...George Clooney. I cracked up!

See...who would want any of that out behind the woodshed?!

4. If you had to give up your computer or your television for one week, which would it be?
Oh you can't imagine how tough this question is as I'm addicted to both. I would have to say that I'd give up my computer before I'd give up TV. What can I say...I have couch (or recliner or bed) potato tendencies!

5. What makes you smile?
Too many things to count or list make me smile. One of my favorites though are Mrs. Baird's trucks. There is a bakery/factory in my hometown and they have trucks that have little sayings on the back of the trucks. My all time favorite: We haul buns! I smile every time. :)


Well, there you go. Here is a little bit more about me (some of that probably way more than you wanted to know about me) so if you're so inclined (or brave!) drop me a line and I'll ask you five questions.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite, ask away... But I'll have to answer here since I'm not bloggy like you. ;-)

Love ya hon,

Steff said...

Amanda: Here goes!

1. If you had the ability to read minds, whose mind would you want to read?

2. If the big events of your life were played out on a movie screen, what songs would be included in the sound track?

3. What is your favorite childhood memory and why?

4. Own any toys? ;)

5. Who is the best cousin EVER?

Love you too, girl!

Edtime Stories said...

thanks for playing....very insightful

Becky said...

Okay, Steffany, I would like to take a turn at this interview thing. Your answers were interesting - learn something new everyday huh? - Becky

Steff said...

Ed: You're welcome. Insightful huh? For some reason I'm picturing you saying that with a your hands rubbing together and your smile a little creepy. LOL

Becky: What didn't you already know...you did lived with me for a whole year?! Here you go:

1. You're going on a trip (you don't know to where) and you only have 5 minutes to pack. What do you toss in the suitcase?

2. What is one thing about marriage that is completely the opposite of what you thought it would be?

3. What is your favorite position?

4. Can you say one nice thing about the person you hate the most? If so...what?

5. What scrapbook tool or item couldn't you live without?

Becky said...

Steff,
I can always learn something new! OK, here are my answers:
1) I would pack my comfy pajamas pants, jean capris, 2-3 t-shirts, flip-flops and my new favorite black and white striped shirt with black capris. (Assuming that all that is washed) :)

2)Marriage really is work. I have always heard that but never believe it and you definitely learn the true defintion of compromise. Got love it though!

3)Position for what?? :) Steff, let's just say I have matured from what I used to say in college.

4) One nice thing about the person I hate the most - I guess if I had to. Right now, I don't really like anyone at my work but I guess my worst person.....she will tell you the truth......after you confront her about it.

5) Scrapbook item couldn't live without - weird, but it is true, books/magazines. Where I get most of my ideas.

Valerie said...

i'm feeling brave...and a bit randy. interview me, baby!!

Don'tWakeTheKids said...

Pick me! Pick me! Shoot me some questions!

Oh, and thanks for the comment on my blog--I answered it as best I could. :)

-DWTK

Steff said...

Becky: Gotta read those directions girl! You were supposed to post on your own blog...lol. Great answers!

Valerie: I love the spirit! Okay...here you go:

1. What scrapbook item/tool could you not live without?

2. Be honest...do you wash your hands every single time you go to the restroom?

3. What is the one thing that makes your mouth water just thinking about it?

4. When you're intimate with your husband, where is the one spot you go absolutely crazy when he touches?

5. In the shower, what is the first thing you wash?

DWTK: Hey...thanks for stopping by! Here you go:

1. In what position do you sleep? (e.g.: on stomach, back, side, snuggled up to a honey, etc.)

2. What is the longest you've ever gone without showering?

3. What song best describes your life?

4. Describe the condition of the interior of your car.

5. How did you and your husband meet?

Anonymous said...

Hey Steffany, What's up? Well here is your coment. I finally did the ABC's of me. I have to admit, I used some of yours, but put my own answers because I couldn't think of anything for all the letters. I posted it on my myspace as a blog. I have also posted some other blogs if you want to read them. Well have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

You asked for it you got it.... ;-)
manda: Here goes!

1. If you had the ability to read minds, whose mind would you want to read? Scott's I would want to know what he's really thinking.....

2. If the big events of your life were played out on a movie screen, what songs would be included in the sound track? Not in this order....."Bitch" by Meredith Brooks; "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker; "I'm a Believer" by Smash Mouth; "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden; "Even Angels Fall" by Jessica Riddle; "Don't Laugh at Me" by Mark Wills; "He gets that From Me" by Reba McEntire; "My Sister" by Reba McEntire; and "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts

3. What is your favorite childhood memory and why?
I have no idea how old I was, but one night, when I was young, I woke up to music and crept out of my room to find my parents dancing in the living room. Favorite because it is one of the few memories I have of them being happy together.

4. Own any toys? ;)
hmm.....yeah an Ipod, not the kind you meant huh?? that's my secret.... ;-)

5. Who is the best cousin EVER?
Umm....let's see....you of course!!!!! oh, wait, maybe it was me!?!?!?!

Valerie said...

ok, girlie....here you go!!

1. What scrapbook item/tool could you not live without?
stamps. i so love stamps lately it's disgusting.but i guess if i didn't have the paper...i'd be stamping myself. and wouldn't THAT be pretty!

2. Be honest...do you wash your hands every single time you go to the restroom?
yep. in fact, after drying my hands, i use the towel to open the door of the restroom at work/restaurants, etc because of those that DON'T wash.

3. What is the one thing that makes your mouth water just thinking about it?
BBQ steaks. yum-o!! i'm such a carnivore.

4. When you're intimate with your husband, where is the one spot you go absolutely crazy when he touches?
my belly button. and not in a GOOD way. i HATE having my belly button touched.

5. In the shower, what is the first thing you wash?
my hair. always the hair.