Monday, June 11, 2007

Good To Be Home

Oh, it's good to be back home. I had a great time with my family, though sadly the convention was slightly lacking. Anyway, like I said, being with my family was wonderful! I completed 12 layouts (most really great and two that I thought were just okay) and I have pictures but it will have to wait a while until my digital camera is once again connected to the cord thingy and my computer (please don't get weighed down by my use of technical terms!). To sum up everything...I shot my creative wad somewhere about Friday night. I'm going to get back in my groove, but until that happens (never fear I'm sure it'll be very soon) I've left you with one of those questionnaire thingys I like so much!


You Are Sunshine

Soothing and calm
You are often held up by others as the ideal
But too much of you, and they'll get burned

You are best known for: your warmth

Your dominant state: connecting

7 comments:

Lori said...

Bummer about the scrappin' convention - it sounded cool!! You'll have to share some of your pages for us fellow scappers! :-)

Glad you had fun with family!

Valerie said...

yeah, some conventions rock, and others, well....did you get some good shopping in, at least?

smileymamaT said...

Welcome back! For some reason I thought you were leaving for the whole summer?!? aaaanyway...i'm having a senior moment, excuse me please.
I did the weather thingy...apparently, I am Rain! It says:
You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.
You are best known for: your touch
Your dominant state: changing

Well shoot I coulda guessed that, but how weird, as rain is my favorite weather. Hmm!

Sandman said...

You Are Lightning
Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing

Hmmmmmmm.....interesting......

Steff said...

Lori: Yeah, it was a little let down. I had fun shopping...that was great, but the crops left a lot to be desired. I'll get those layouts up as soon as I get home!

Valerie: I did some excellent shopping! I got a 12x12 album with purses all over it for $10!

T: I don't think I could stand being away from my email and blog for the whole summer...I'm kind of addicted! I'm going to be away from home for several weeks, but in touch with my computer from here on out!

BJ: Ha...I thought you were talking about me there for a minute with all that lightening and beautiful stuff! ;) I'd say it was pretty much on the money - yours always turn out like that.

Trina said...

I have found so many times you go to those sorts of conventions and it is a let down. Glad that you had fun anyway though!

I am going to the annual homeschool convention this weekend. I am excited too! Tis the time to stock up on all the new curriculum and sit in on all the homeschool classes that rejuvenate me. I hope Im not disappointed!

Nikky said...

Welcome back!
Looking fwd to your pictures!